Do any other minorities here like Trump?

I'm Hispanic, and I've always liked Donald Trump (even since I was a kid), and I'll probably vote for him in November. The way he plays the media, the way he puposefully exaggerates to get attention, and the way he's such an unabashed asshole makes me love him. But, I was wondering if I am alone; do other minorities in here like Trump?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• No because my IQ is not in the negatives. We need a politician who has a plan instead of one who scapegoats minorities, is all talk no action, and committed bankruptcy four times so that taxpayers can bail him out.

• Hell no. That man is crazy. And i hope that someone gives him a brain sometime soon. But then that's like me asking if god can appear... so yeah.
    Take care

• I read that he has an IQ of 150+.

• He probably doesn't, but, that's not a bad thing.

The vast majority of people who are winners at life have above-average BUT NOT genius IQ's. Once you start pushing the genius level, real-world success has a VERY strong NEGATIVE correlation with further increases in IQ.
      For reasons that, if you've ever met anyone with an astronomically high IQ, should be perfectly clear.

• I'm black and I don't trust or like him. And if he becomes President I'm going to Canada.

• Ohh.. i don't think you should vote for a personality

• im sure you're not alone with your views on Trump or being a conservative

• No don't trust him. He supposedly wants to change my states name because it's not "American" enough for him. New Mexico was named before he was born. He's probably exaggerating but if he wants to change the state (where I grew up) name, then no.

• Hell no h20

What Guys Said 11

• Trump is a bad businessman.

Had he just put all the money he inherited into an S&P 500 index fund, he would have $1 billion to $6 billion more.

"In other words, over the course of the past four decades, Trump's business acumen has netted him somewhere between -$1 billion and -$6 billion. Ouch. Virtually every person in America can claim a better financial record than that."

www.motherjones.com/.../donald-trump-has-lost-between-1-and-6-billion-over-his-business-career

• Haven't really looked into the matter. Don't understand what the fuss is about. I know he is a self-made man so he definitely has what it takes to lead, but on another note, he is a businessman, not a politician, I don't understand his ambitions on running for president.

• More minorities are voting for him than you think. Nevada has a high Hispanic population that political analysts thought would vote for Rubio or Cruz in the Republican Primary but Trump had twice the percentage of those votes than each of them at 40+%.

• I'm Canadian, but I can know for sure that anyone voting for trump has already lost their vote

• He won the Hispanic vote in Nevada.

• Here's the thing

Even if he had a trillion dollars

The presidency is serious business

Mr. Bush Jr. didn't take it seriously and fucked up bad

So I dunno to be honest I hate every choice we have left

• That's why I'm voting for Trump; the presidency is a serious business.

• NO!!!

• I'm Persian (not muslim), and I love the guy. TRUMP 2016!

• I'm black, and most of the black community is down with Trump. He'll deal help the black community way more than any other candidate will.

• Iam not American but its politicts he's not gonna do half of whats he's saying, but people like his guts and how he is not afraid of throwing world around and fking other people who americans believe are fking them up so they are going to vote for him, me personally i dont live there but from what i hear iam not missing on anything...

also one more thing, no one is going to leave the usa if he becomes president its avsurd to believe that someone is going to leave his home, country, job and belongings behind for such a silly reason.

• Hell yea dude I'm voting trump too!!