Girls, How bad of a turn off are stretch marks?

Im 6'5 and 220lb im definetly not fat and i have decent muscle. My main problem is stretch marks, i have a lot of them. On my hips, ass, back, and arms. How much of a turn off are stretch marks?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind them. I used to have some bad ones due to being overweight in my past. They have faded though. They don't turn me off.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Everyone has stretch marks. If someone wants to be like "omgggggg u have stretch marks!" they're really not someone you want to be around anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure everyone has stretch marks. I'm pretty slim and I have them. Even the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life had stretch marks. Definitely not something for you to worry about, especially when you have a bit of muscle.

0|1
    0|0
  • No problem at all. I've been with guys who have had them and I actually love them.
    It might sound stupid, but I think it adds character. Just one more thing about you for me to love.
    Most people don't realize guys have them, it's mostly talked about on a females body, but it's common for dudes to have them. Well, guys with skin anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bothered by stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stretch marks too so it wouldn't make a difference with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off at all. I have them to because im tall. Sadly tall people get them a lot...

0|1
    0|0