Guys, Have you ever touched fake boobs?

I've never even met anyone that has fake boobs. I'm curious what they feel like. Do they feel real? I might get a pair if they're likeable for more than the look.

• Hells yeah
    20% (5)
  • Nope
    68% (17)
  • I'm not sure...
    12% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have, and NO THEY DO NOT. They are SUPER HARD. They are not like breast tissue at all.

Outside of some really good reason (like mastectomy), I would straight dump a woman who I was with who decided to get a set of tits.

Also, you're going to lose a lot of feeling for a long time in your breasts, as they will have to cut nerves to make the incision.

What Guys Said 8

• I wasn't sure whether the poll choices referred to whether I'd felt them or if they felt real. I felt a couple fake pairs. They feel fake. They're not as warm and cuddly as real ones. I don't even think they look sexier.

• The poll is for the initial question at the top. Thanks for your opinion!

• Oh no I'm sure you're perfect, you really don't need to change a thing. Boon size doesn't make a girl beautiful, it's her personality on it's own that does that. And no they feel fake lol

• Yes a couple different pairs. One was much much nicer and softer than the other. The 2nd pair was way too hard, not sexy to touch.

• Nah I haven't. I've only touched real ones.

• Yes, I have. They feel fake and they are fake. Doesn't change the quality of sex.

• No. Never been to a strip club

• Yes. I've spent a lot of time and money at strip clubs.

They look great, but are awkward because they don't move with her body... they feel like basketballs covered in skin.

Nothing is better than real big breasts, but I do not like small ones at all so if implants are the best you can do, buy them when you can afford them.

• I'm a C but I want bigger.

• Yes, and they were surprisingly similar to real breasts