If a guy has to take responsibility every time he gets a girl pregnant, should girls be forced to take responsibility everytime they give a guy boner?

Don't look at me like that... Just looking for some damn consistency here.

1|1
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a stupid question. A guy decided to penetrate the girl while a guy could get a boner from the wind hitting him the wrong way.
    So fucking stupid.

7|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever said no to condoms should take the responsibility. Finish. If the condom broke.. whoever refused for contraceptive pills should take the responsibilty. If the condom broke and the girl is not ready to abort (provided the baby is less than 2 months old), it's the girl's responsibility.

2|1
    0|0
    • *pats on the back*
      U ma nigga.

• Show All
    • Lol. Hi5 dude!

• Thanks for the MHO dude

What Girls Said 10

• The two things aren't equal by any means. And no it shouldn't be like that. When a girl gets pregnant they automatically have to take responsibility because its happening to their body, they can't just turn a blind eye and pretend it isn't happening.. but it takes two to tango... a baby is made by two people, not just the girl. Both people should be taking responsibility, not just one. If you are ready enough to be having sex, then you need to be ready enough to handle any potential consequences. Also, guys aren't the only ones that get horny.

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds a lot like "should girls be obligated to get a guy off every time he gets hard for her?" In which case, no, not even a little.

2|0
    0|0
  • This was sure Worth Getting Notified for @takumii
    However Good Question and Happy it was Not just About 'A guy boner.'
    I Feel it Takes Two to Tangle and Two to Tango when it Comes to the 'Responsibility Of... TWO mature people using their Head in the Bed and Using Contraceptives Instead.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • who's responsible for your boners.. xD..

1|1
    0|0
  • A baby isn't consistant with a boner... males get them as a reaction.
    i dont think females react and suddenly get pregnant..

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you GaG boys have the weirdest sense of "equality" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No because guys get binders all the time so

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Those are two very different situations. Pregnancy is much more of an issue. Seriously?

1|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHA, thanks for the laugh :P

1|0
    0|0
  • No, having a child is a lifetime responsibility and a boner is a natural occurring thing that can happen up to multiple times a day.

1|0
    0|0
    • And its easier to take a small responsibility than a bigger responsibility. I don't see your point.

• Show All
    • Read the question "if girl gives you a boner" then she should take responsibility.
      You can get pregnant on your own, go to sperm bank.

• But how is that her fault? You could get a boner just by seeing a girl walk past you, she's done nothing to you besides walk by you and you think she should take care of you because she was minding her own business? That's ridiculous. Going to a sperm bank still requires sperm to meet the egg so although the woman may be single she still can't produce sperm herself to cause her to get pregnant, still needs assistance

What Guys Said 8

• both people need to take responsibility for actions they participate in. so both the man and woman should take responsibility for this

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you get a girl pregnant just by bending over when she's looking, wearing very revealing clothing that accentuates your body?

No?
    Then no.

3|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Girls don't get pregnant by their own. Guys get boners out of thin air.

2|0
    0|0
    • So? Just the boners girl give them

• The girl or their imagination *about* the girl.

• No that's stupid.. If I think bout Megan fox and get a boner I can't expect her to come and jack me off. My imagination is my imagination.

• Well in the modern world it's the woman who decides whether the child lives or not, or whether the father should be in it's life or not. Whatever the dad wants is pretty much irrelevant anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all, Boners is far from being equal from pregnancy, cuz a guy can avoid getting a girl pregnant through a condom, getting a visectomy, or not having sex, a boner is unavoidable so no it's not equal

1|0
    0|0
  • This might just be the stupidest question ever.

1|1
    0|0
  • Look at all those people goin at u

I wish, man!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how intentionally she was giving the boners.

0|0
    0|0