Should he have hit her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking about "shoulds" here is pretty stupid.

If you get up in someone's face with fighting words and/or physical attacks, yr just asking to get hit back.
    This is just plain human nature, common sense, whatever. Yr grandmother should have told you exactly what I'm telling you now. Don't step to somebody, unless yr WILLING to get hit.

You can talk about shoulds and oh-hell-no's and oh-no-you-dit-n't's all you want, but, that's not going to change the reality of what happens when adrenalin begins to flow through the human body.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody is wrong. A man should never hit a woman unless his life depends on it. That said, women shouldn't take liberties that would get another man knocked into next week. Women need to stop acting invincible and crossing lines that men know they have to stop short of because it would evoke a physical response, and CERTAINLY don't take a swing at a guy knowing full well we're not supposed to hit you back. But men need to understand that it's just our role in life to keep our hands in our pockets and walk away. No offense to women, but for most of us guys, the "threat" you pose to us physically is a joke, so just don't fucking hit girls, is it that hard?

Bill Burr just carpet bombing truth right. Absolutely perfect way to describe the dynamics of this issue...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5iqoYVUQc

"Women are relentless, and they never stop, and there's no reason for them to ever stop. You know why? Because you can't hit them. That's what it is. Think about that. There are no physical ramifications for being an asshole when you're a woman. Do you how much of a dick I would be if it was socially unacceptable to kick the shit out of me?"
    #NailedIt

What Girls Said 3

• If you hit someone they should have the right to hit back. I call it defending yourself from wild crazy humans lol

• people will disagree with me, but I grew up with guys that used their words when fighting, never ever should a guy hit a girl. hold her down to stop from her hitting him, but never should a guy lay a hand on a girl.
    yes she had it coming, but again... he could've held her arms and told her to calm down. which she probably wouldn't considering she's an immature cunt.

• Hell yeah he should've hit her. She walks across the room to hit him and he defended himself.

What Guys Said 16

• I generally find it pretty stupid/annoying that Americans gets so hysterical and openly emotional about everything all the time. For example what made her run up to him like that? I'm sure he provoked her too. At any rate, it's silly in my opinion to always be so hysterical. I don't understand why Americans can't be more calm about things and just walk away or quietly talk it out. When these kind of video clips are posted, it's ALWAYS Americans screaming and fighting each other. You don't see any videos of Europeans or Asians doing that.

• We've only been around for a couple hundred years; we're still working on this whole 'life' thing. But truly, most of us are NOT at all like that.

• @MargaritaPeach Well, maybe you get calmer as you age but I've lived in the US and I always felt that way. And it also feels that way when I watch youtube videos. For example when a black guy (or woman) gets discriminated or assaulted and somebody filmed it with a cellphone, you always here people scream and be all hysterical. I can somewhat understand that but it's the completely wrong way to react to such a situation. When there's a fight or a discrimination or some kind of tense situation in public, you shouldn't freak out and lose it. You should stay very calm and try to de-escalate rather than heating up the atmosphere even more. I also feel like this is one reason so many Americans are into guns. Everything always immediately escalates to that kind of level of emotionality and hostility that people actually want to shoot at others and then those other people also get so hysterical and want to protect themselves. And this is not meant as a general criticism of American mentality,

• it's just one thing I find very unnecessary and rather bad for the society.

• Yep. Stupid bitch thought she wasn't going to get hit. Thought she could physically attack someone with immunity.

What? We're just supposed to take the hits because they have vaginas? Sure, there's the obvious physical strength and fortitude difference. But she's the aggressor. Everything he did was lawful. If a guy who was half the size of another guy walked up to the bigger guy and punched him in the face, no one would say "Oh, well, there's a physical difference in strength, so the stronger guy was in the wrong."

But I bet that bitch is going to think twice before punching someone again. The crazy thing that you hear all of those people in the background gasp, "OMG YOU HIT A GIRL?" *They* shouldn't have done *that.* They should have said, "well, that's what you get when you start a fight."

The thing that pisses me off is that she thought that she could get away with it. She thought she could physically harm him with no repercussions. Jokes on her.

• Oh course he should have. If that was me I would have knocked her into next week. She spit and punched him. She was looking for a fight.

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...wkvfXg1sin6fio1_500.gif

• i'll be the person to disagree i guess. i don't fight simple as that. i'll block and play defense but i don't engage in physical conflict. too many risks

• She didn't just spit in his face, but also did hit him. That's two wrongs.
    Nevertheless, I don't think it's right for anyone to hit each other. I personally think that he shouldn't have done it. I would've attempted to solve the situation in a more civilised manner, if I were the guy, instead. in my opinion, I don't think he should've hit her.

• If you hit someone you better knock them out with the first shot or expect to get hit back, that's all there is to it.

• I have 2 fighting styles, one for men, and one for women. I play D against women, I block and restrain.

• I don't blame him, dirty skank needs to learn.

• Well the bitch had the nerve to spit in his face. Rightfully she deserves a cold knockout.

• I don't blame him. She spat on him and hit him first.

• Knock her ass out

Spit in my face, and it's over

• bitch deserved it, would of been better though if kicked her in the head

• Yeah. I don't know why girls think they can do anything to a guy and not have any consequences. Did you hear the stupid teacher at the end? It sounded like she said "you don't hit a girl." She fucking spit in his face and hit him but he's not supposed to hit her because she has a vagina. So basically girls can do whatever they want to a guy and he can't do anything back.

• I'd have to know more but I have no issue with it. If somebody is dumb enough to hit somebody, then I don't care if they get hit back.

• Wtf niggas are so idiot , I wouldn't hit her if she did that to me just I would catch her hand to not hit me

• I don't care what people say. People say you can't hit women... but women also want equality... right?

If a man hits a man, you won't get in trouble for fighting back/defending yourself... right?

If a woman hits a man and the man fights back, he is a bad person.

That is the problem with society. We allow women to get away with so much just for being a woman.

As a man... I would NEVER hit a woman. However... if a woman started it, hit me first and wants me to sit there and take it... I'm going to fight back.