Are we having Husky Chihuahuas😧?

Before the fix your dog crowd arrives... yes our female and male dog are not fixed, they stay inside or in our large fenced in backyard. So shoot us.

The question: We have a full blooded female Siberian Husky and a male weenie/chihuahua mix. I think our husky is pregnant. Is that even possible? He could never reach her and with their size difference I just assumed they would be fine together? Are we going to have husky chiweenies?😧

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually can't confirm but I think it's possible. I think you just have to look for the signs that your dog is pregnant

• Yeah? I'm going to have to study this. I've had one female dog we adopted amd she was fixed so this is all new to me. Told my husband to get the male lol

• Yeah she does. And she has quickly filled out in the middle, which I thought was because I gave her some people food here and there. She loves the cold so won't come in much, so in winter I always give her our extra food with her dog food. But she was getting really thick so I stopped thinking it was just the food, but she's even bigger now and I've tried to feel her belly to see if I can feel movement and I can't but I don't know. That's a lot, sorry lol

• No need to apologize.. I'd say she's likely pregnant.. If she's a young dog but won't run around or get excited much and if her appetite increased or if she just like... Lays down and sleeps a lot then chances are she's pregnant... Vets cost a lot of money in California, I'm not sure where you live but I'm pretty sure a sonogram for a dog isn't too cheap either

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's absolutely possible you'd be surprised on how small animals can get their business on haha. They just get stuck together after his lock comes out in her. SO it's quite possible-- most likely!

• Ohhhhh nooooo. Lol thanks. I so don't know what we will do with these weird puppies lol. This is why I always get male dogs 😛

• SAME, I've never had a female dog.

What Guys Said 2

• thedogwallpaper.com/.../...huahua-pictures-329.jpg

They do exist. I also found a Y! A question that said their female husky and male breeded...

So it is possible I believe. How likely is up to debate.

• Yeah it seems like there are back and forth answers. Thanks for looking that up! I cannot have a bunch of those running around lol. I don't even know what to call that😋

• Hmm...
      Chihuahusky? Huskhuaha? Hushuasky?

I'll keep working in it haha

• 😂😂 they are going to be so weird. Definitely getting them both fixed ASAP after this

• Does it howl? :D

• They both do😒. Soooooo hoping I'm wrong

• A howling chihuahua. One of my neighbors has a chihuahua and it's like a.. miniature dog that goes *woof woof woof woof woof*. Never heard one howling :O

• Oh my, mine howls all the time! They communicate and howl through the walls back amd forth. Our husky won't bark but she totally does the howl and infamous husky talk and he does it back. So funny!

What Girls Said 3

• He probably humped her while she was lying down so it could be possible.

• Yeah that seems to be the popular opinion here. Google was so back and forth with if it was even possible, just wasn't sure if anyone had seen that. Thanks! So hoping it was impossible 😛 lol

• Possibly.

• If she is in deed pregnant and there is no other dog there to get her that way then yes obviously the chihuahua did it...

• Thanks there for the tip 😏👍. Obviously... I'm not sure if she is pregnant. I'm inquiring as to if that is even possible... not saying she is the virgin Mary lol

• Sure its possible if she was lying down. Thats what im getting at. If there is no other dog there to get her pregos then its kinda obviously thats its possible...

• Thanks lol