What is the best pet and why?

What is the best pet to have and why is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well cats are much less work than dogs. Dogs have to be taken for walks every single day and you have to pick up their poop when you walk them. Dogs get sick more often than cats to and when you take a dog to the vet it always costs more than taking a cat.

Cats can be just as loving and loyal as dogs can. People that say they can't be are people that don't understand cats and how to treat a cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRhV8YoEUqA

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I have a pet ant. I named him Uncle Tom for what should be obvious reasons for anyone who isn't a dullard. He's the best pet I ever had.

• it depends on your life style, if you are always on the go a cat is the best thing, but if you have time and want an animal that you can interact with more then a dog

• I have a cat. I like cats. Enough reason :)

• lol :) I have a cat too, she's great

• Yes, the dogs are not evil stuff that is spread by dog lovers is crap. A dog that does this is evil and no it is not always the owners fault either sometimes dogs just turn evil even though they have had great training.

• that was a super cool cat, and that is why you should make sure your dog is secured, my neighbor has a dog that attacks bicycles and people riding them, (or at least that's what she told me, they keep their dog securely in their yard)

• dog because its a dog

• Hamster 🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹

• Dog and a cat are my fave

I've got a ten yr old Welch corgi and 2 stray cats

• Fennec fix. Fun, cute, but expensive. Better than a girlfriend.

• Cats: Only care about themselves but require minimal care.

Dogs: Care about you to the point that they can die from missing you too much. Requires considerable care.

Rats: Loyal. Intelligent. Low care.

Why doesn't anyone like rats? Oh oh! Or turtles. Turtles are awesome. Hint. Turtles love cheerios.

• Dogs

What Girls Said 3