What do you think of this message?

what do you think of this message?

I said to comment about the message not about my pregnancy, your judgement and comments about my pregnancy are useless, you're not feeding me or supporting me in any kind of way so stay out of it; and another thing I DO NOT REGRET IT please take your gloomy self and go away

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be better if it wasn't coming from a 17 year old...

What Guys Said 8

• It's bad. I don't like how you said "please be this, please be that". No. You're the mother, you decide how the baby is gonna be.
    I like the love you're showing, but I don't like how it seem like you wanna get rid of some responsibilities.
    I'm sure that is not how you meant it, but that's what it looks like, at least to me.

• It's very very sweet xxx babies are so lovely and innocent and it's amazing how they have that bond from the moment they enter the world. Truly a miracle xxx

• Overly emotional and attention seeking.

If its for announcement cards, consider some sweat pants

• nothing of that, this is something I'm keeping for my baby diary, like each day I'm making a message is a baby diary that I got along while I went to shope baby's stories, clothes, and some additional thing

• Oh, if its for you and your family, give 'er, looks fine.

I thought this was a "i wanna post something of fb for attention" thing, which drives me bananas.

Nervous?

• I don't have social accounts, except for Kakaotalk (a korean application for chat and video calls like skype) and other some Asian application that are quite fun, no and I'm not attention seeker, I wanted some opinion about the message, if the message is sweet for a baby, and if he/she will made him/her happy to read it when the baby will grow old and will be able to read

• You're 17 and pregnant, do you live in a trailer park or something?

• That's very cute and you look great. You should do more messages for the future so they can see them when they're older. You seem very sweet and I'm sure you'll make a great mother and spend all your time with the baby.

• Yes, mommy loves you, come out quick so mommy can get knocked up again.

• you don't know me and you don't know how this pregnancy occured, and i'm not stupid as you are, if you're in college i wonder how you made it, my question comment on my message not what you wish for me in the future, thank you for being a complete stupid dumb person.

• Oh no don't get me wrong, I respect myself and other people too.. Just not public cum dumps xD

• that's why you are anonymous; you are not brave enough to show your pseudo, because you'll be banned for being a complete "fool", or you don't want to be blocked by me? If that's all what you want to say, you can go, a jerk like you I can't even accept him as my servant!

• I think "motherly love" is just so dumb and superficial

• so your mother is dumb?

• I disagree. That emotional overflow lasts into motherhood. It is why fathers are seen as stoic and mothers as affectionate.

• @Jack_S I won't be able to answer to that till I will give birth

• a 17 year old pregnant? oh boy..

• in USA Massachusetts a 12 year old female can get married to any old man with parent permission, how does that sound to you?

• I'm from Ma and I've never heard of such a law.

• @Touglyforfemales you can google it :), I've made a take that wasn't promot it, it speaks all about child

What Girls Said 10

• It's fine, all that bothers me about it is the last "momy" which should be changed to "Mommy" but other then that, It's good.

• It's pretty cringe-worthy and embarrassing.

• Cringey

• Its funny and sweet lol

• at least someone appreciate and doesn't have to deal with hatred <3

• A little immature sounding.

• It's a really cute message ^_^

• I don't really get all that sensitive stuff, you know the baby won't even be able to read until he is like 6-7 so it's mostly to brag with all their baby-love to their facebook friends.

• I learnt to read when I was only 4, and I was able to count, and I knew the money exchange at early age, and since I'm mix I started to speak two different language at early age, that will pass to my son/daughter too

• The point completely went over your head but congrats on being super smart.

• I think your baby will follow in your footsteps...

the message is fine...

• Sounds like a kid wrote it

• People who use comic sans should not be allowed to breed.