What Semitic language would you like to learn?
Note that Assyrian, Aramaic, and Phoenician language are used by the Semitic christians in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq. They managed to survive through the centuries of Arabization, although, they have become a minority in their lands.
- Aramaic language (Syria): www.christusrex.org/www1/pater/images/aramaic.jpgVote A
- Assyrian language (Iraq and Syria): www.christusrex.org/.../assyrian1.jpgVote B
- Phoenician language (partially restored in Lebanon): digilander.libero.it/.../paraiba.inscr.jpgVote C
- Amharic language (Ethiopia): www.language-museum.com/encyclopedia/a/amharic.gifVote D
- Arabic language (originated in the Arabian Peninsula): www.language-museum.com/encyclopedia/a/arabic.gifVote E
- Hebrew language (Israel): www.transparent.com/.../nov2000_REST2.gifVote F
- Ancient Akkadian language (extinct): archaeology.tau.ac.il/.../akkadian-language.gifVote G
Most Helpful Guy
I guess Assyrian, they had great empire on the middle east.2
Most Helpful Girl
Phoenician language looks weird, but I like it :P1