What's your favourite animated film?

• Can't decide
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything of the Disney classics from when I was a kid.

What Girls Said 4

• Anything by Hayao Miyazaki.

• ParaNorman && The little Mermaid are my all time fav's. Esp paranorman here u have this outcast kid who see's and befriend's dead people because know one like's the kid or takes him seriously because he's different (other than his chubby little sidekick), so he of course turn's to them. One day the town turn's on him because of their fear of something they don't understand. Which actually took the life of a different character for the same reason's a century before him. It shows you that monster's aren't always the things under our bed's or hidding in our closet's, but the monster's are inside of ourselves... how we make mistake's, bad jugdement and evil we can become as adult's as well and the consequences of our action's can not only haunt us, but change the course of our lives and other's forever. I love that movie and I want a tatt based off of it👍and that final scene with his sister and his best friend's brother...😂😂I can't even😂LMFAOOOO😩CLASSIC I SWEAR!!👌👌😩I'm not making this up I promise!!!

• Pixar's UP

• Can't decide between
    - Quest for Camelot
    - Anastasia
    - the Lion King

What Guys Said 7

• Fantasia by Walt Disney
    The old one (1940):

www.youtube.com/watch

The most recent one (2000):

www.youtube.com/watch

• Hmm, I would have to say Heavy Metal, which is an oldy but goody, after that it would be Akira and then I have many favorite Disney/Pixar films I have always enjoyed.

• Wow awesome poll :). But now that I think about it it's tough to decide :). I think I'll go with the Incredibles but there's a ton of Japanese animation that's awesome aswell I haven't seen as much as I should have, I watch more animated series but I did see Akira :).

• South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

• Hey Arnold 2002 the movie.

• Princess Mononoke
    Really nice family movie.

• Summer Wars.