True or false: If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

Most Helpful Girl

• True. True.

Unless of course it really is broken and you can't tell because you don't fully understand the situation.

• Yeah I agree. Sometimes fixing things too much makes them incapable of working properly. GaG really needs to stop with all the updates.

• Agreed.

But the electoral college needs to go.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes true, sometimes false. You can always improve on something that's not broken.

What Girls Said 4

• True.
    But if someone now wants things even better than before - then what was once fine, now is seen as broken - so fixing is in order.

• depends on what it is, but for the most part, true.

• True true true. Stop fiddling with the site!

• Straight up true! :)

What Guys Said 11

• @mooky06 what you think bro

in a sense to save time and money, yeah.

mooky fucked me up with that one

• FUCK DUDE! Ghost notifications are doing my fucking head in!!!
      Well nah man, upgrading it always the way to go (if you have the money) LOL but yeah momentarily, if it ain't broken, don't fix it..

• Depends on what you're referencing to. If it's a daily commute car, then yes that is true. However, if it's your business/company and your product is selling well, but you know in the near future that other like minded businesses are coming out with a possible better product. Then it's never a bad idea to improve upon what's in existence for the purpose of staying competitive.

• True true true!!!

• Exactly I will also that sometimes you have to break something in order to fix it, funnily enough that's how I fixed my shower lol.

• ''If it ain't broke, break it so you can fix it''

~GaG

• I still change the oil on my car even when the car isn't broken down, so false.

• Generally true but there is always room for improvement :)

• Yep 100% agree.

• 99% of the time, true.

• this is said almost every call of duty game yet it still turns out shit...

true

• So true.

Just as true as it is important for the mods to play by the same rules as we the users are supposed to play by

• The admins are like kids. They don't listen to anything you say.

• Sadly true; some admins are less in xper's than me; and I'm not high on the totem pole - only a four!

And I truly wonder why us users can't see a list of who the admins are! Also, if admins ask questions they should not be allowed to go anon (and especially not to ask silly question - which would have been removed if it had been us general users that asked them - just to boost MHO's for another admin!!!)

... I can't say that I have much respect for the admins now nor this site