Anyone else feeling sad right now :( ?

So.. I'm not good at all right now :( I'm bored. Anyone else feeling the way I am right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ita ok you are a teen... and you will have mood swings :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• there is a difference between sad and bored :P
    so what are you feeling girl dania? :P
    and no I had a great Friday xD

• I'm feeling both girl Sarah :P I'm sad mostly though, coz my grandparents left today, they are gonna go back to Jordan and I won't see them in months :(

• sweet ^^
      yes sounds like a good idea :)
      tc^^

What Guys Said 16

• its Friday, so not really.

• I'm always sad, but you won't be seeing anything else than happiness. ^.^

• Lol then you have to read what you wrote in your profile.

• Hahahahha yazzan that's so true 😆 its just that after i git used to my grandparents living with us, and my grandma is like my second mom to me, yesterday they left to Jordan and i won't see them in months so yeah :/

• Oh, I understand that feeling! Inshallah 5eer 😊

• Inshallah 😊

• hope u get to do something fun this weekend. :) I'm going crazy waiting for my weekend to begin. @_@.

• Nope. I feel pretty neutral.

• Not really sad just stressed out.

• Aww are you feeling better? :)

• Now i'm sad coz u are sad :(
    I know that u miss ur grandparents but i'm sure that they are so happy now coz they back to there home so u have to be happy for them too :)
    Enshallah u will see them soon ^^

• Ahahah don't be sad :P happy? 😂 My grandma is about to get a heart attack coz she's going back there, she's Spanish, so she doesn't want to go back there, the only reason that made her go is to see my uncles and their sons ❤ ( i still didn't see them face to face 😞 ) but, elhamdulillah i will see them after a few months, 😍 thanks for the support Mr :P :)

• I know and thats why i said she is happy coz she will see ur uncles and sons.
      Aw thats good , so u have no reason to be sad Mrs :P
      Anytime :P

• I'm bored too.

But not sad, tho.

• Lonely and bored as always.

• totally, sad this site has gone down the pan and bored

• Cheer up. A lot of people have worse than you and it will get better. You're alive. Be thankful for that.

• Nope, I'm good.

• Well... No girlfriend and friendzoned all the time

• no only losers feel sad.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Nope! I feel FREEE!

• yes.

• I hope you're ok. I'm not sad, i'm worried about someone I care about. It's normal to feel that why though :(

• Thank you ❤ yeah i know what you feel, but don't think about it much everything will be alright! I hope you'll get better soon!

• Thank you beautiful <3x

• Welcome gorgeous ❤

• Aw sweety don't be sad <3 I'm not the happiest atm but El hamdellah <3 :) !!!

• Yesssssssss very very sad right now. I am always in a positive energy and lately I just been down. :-(

• Ooooh, try to cheer up again, unfortunately this life isn't with flowers and rainbows always so don't let it bring you down ❤ and if you need to talk about something or if u just need someone to listen you can message me! 😊

• Thank you so much hun! :-*

• My pleasure 😘

• I feel pretty sad tonight too :/

• yea... i'm getting better but still not over my breakup and miss my ex a lot

• Hey, i went through that and i know exactly how you feel, but i git better in a few months ( 2 months nearly) so don't worry, you will eventually get over him😘

• aw im happy ur happy now :D you deserve the best, go with the flow..:)) (L) dont over think

• Awwwww you're so sweet!! Thank, you 😄 I'm sure you deserve the best too, if you need anything you can text me 😌

• I feel horrible.

• I have a cough so I'm sad that I'm I'll I'm also sad coz I can't see my boyfriend till tomorrow :(

• Ooooh I hope you get better soon ❤ well, you are lucky that at least u can see him tomorrow, I can't see him until months coz its a long distance relationship 😢

• Aw thanks ❤️ Hope it goes well

• Welcome ❤ thanks , I hope so 😊

• I definitely don't feel good at all. quite the opposite. but I wouldn't say bored.

• me... :((((

• Oh :(( i hope you feel better soon!! If you want to talk about it or just want someone to listen then you can feel free to text me