What's your favorite Australian type of cars?

Most Helpful Girl

• Elfin looks cool, I love it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all nice, but Elfin is kinda the most original.

What Girls Said 2

• oh god this is so embarrassing =/

• I guess it's a tie between Holden and Elfin.

What Guys Said 6

• Gotta be honest with you the only one I remotely like is the vanguard and that's only because it looks like the old Chevy's and it has a cool name.

• I dig all those small trucks and small SUVs I saw when in Melbourne with snorkels attached. As if everyone in their city vehicle spends the weekend crossing rivers. But that is probably just like all the huge 4 wheel drive trucks we have in the USA that never leave pavement.

Holden is an American brand by the way. It's a property of General Motors based in Detroit.

• That's strange, I've never heard of American Holden, only Australian... anyway, I thought that General Motors is bankrupt, is that true?

• @Asker Australian Holden sold itself to General Motors a while back. Most Holden vehicles now are just rebrandings of other GM vehicles. For example the Holden Malibu is just a Chevy Malibu with Holden slapped on it.

GM went through a restructuring after being bailed out by the US government around 2008.

• They're all shit. The Tesla Model S is the best.

• But it's not Australian...

• the non-racist ones.

• Cars can't be "racists"...

• The ones with flame throwers on the side, bungee cords that can dangle a guitar player of the back, and giant tanks that will hold 200 gallons of refrigerated breast milk.

• Holden look better...