Extreme Heat vs Extreme Cold, which one is easier for you to endure?

What kind of climate is more acceptable for you?

• Heat
  • Cold
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely cold, I never liked heat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Easier to warm up, then to cool down I think anyway 🙂

What Guys Said 22

• Extreme cold. You just put on layers and layers. Work out or do something that heats up your body...
    Extreme heat is impossible to avoid unless you have AC or jump into a pool or ocean, cause once you're naked you can't take off anything else.

• Probably cold.

I live in New England and have experienced cold snowy winters as well as hot humid summers.

Its definitely easier to get warm in the winters than it is to stay cool in the summer. The humidity makes it so much harder to be comfortable.

• I hate summer

• Extreme cold. You can defend against extreme cold by wearing more layers of clothing. But you can only defend yourself against extreme heat to some extend. At one point, even walking around naked won't cut it.
    My body is also very sensitive to extreme heat. I may be biased in my conclusion, though, considering that the climate I live in is extremely hot 90% of the time.

• Extreme heat, I'm used to it.

• I've always liked the cold better. Hot weather just makes you sluggish.

• cold- you can always put on more clothes or cuddle a woman

In oppressive heat, you can do nothing

• I hate the heat, but I can tolerate a lot since I live in Florida with no ac. I can tolerate a good amount of cold too

• O that would be heat.

• while u can always add layers if its cold but you can only take off so much clothes but in any case i would go with cold

• I use to the heat but I hate it. It's oppressive and I live it about 10 months a year. Cold weather doesn't really bother me and you can just add more layers or stay in.

• Heat, since I live in Miami

• i hate the cold so much

• Pretty cold in north of England and I'm used to it at this point so I'd do better in the cold.

• Definitely heat for me. I come from a desert... LOL.

• Cold for sure. Cold you can fix (more clothes), hot you can't. I can't even move it gets hot.

• Heat is. You will feel more comfortable in heat than cold no matter what.

• Cold. Much easier to stay warm than it is to stay cool.

• You can put more on, but can't more off once naked.

• i like both.

• Dat ass

• Definitely extreme heat... I can't even stand 30-40F... although I can go out when it's 100F widout even wearin a cap... I love sun...

What Girls Said 15

• I LOVE heat.

I broke into chills today drinking ice water. It straight up cooled my core down to the point where I was uncontrollably shaking.

I have an electric coat. It gets up to 140F if need be.

I vacation in Costa Rica where the sun is directly above your head and there's no shade (where I am) and it's in the high 90's/low 100's and I absolutely love it.

• I've never met an extreme heat I didn't like.

105-115ºF (40-45ºC) and dry?
    Bring it.

95-100ºF (35-38ºC) and wet?
    Bring it.

Yep.

My problem is that I start having to wear 3 layers when the outside temperature gets below... like, body temprerature lol

• probably cold, but i can't be sure since I've never experienced 'extreme'.

• I hate the cold. I am standing outside at my sons football practice and I am freezing despite wearing thermal leggings under my jeans and four layers on top. Roll on summer.

• heat. I love it!

• Cold. I absolutely hate hot weather. I deal with cold weather more often anyway.

• I'm cold in 50-60 degree weather, I ain't about to live in no extreme coldness lmao I can't stand the cold, I love heat

• Last year I would've said extreme heat because I'm not a wintery person, but after the heatwave we had in France in June, I can affirm without any hesitation that extreme cold is easier to endure.

• cold would be more endurable for me as i used to live up north in Canada. So i'd go for cold!!
    :)

• Depends on how extreme your talking? With that said I can take the cold better then the heat.

• Extreme cold. I'm very heat sensitive. Don't like anything over 80F.

• I miss and chose A :(
    I can't handle extreme heat. Thigh and ass sweat is killer.

• Extreme heat

• Heat 😍😍😍😍😍

• I live in south FL so id say heat.