Have you ever met someone and it really felt like love at first sight?

or at least an extreme amount of physical attraction and an amazing vibe from them? it has never happened to me, i always either just think someone's cute but its not like a dramatic butterflies in my stomach type of feel, or i meet someone who i laterr on start finding attractive, after i got to know them better. and i take my timee deciding if i really want to be with someone. im just wondering if its really possible to automatically feel something special for someone as soon as you meet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not love at first sight but being drawn or feeling drawn/pulled towards her, feeling a connection even before ever speaking to her yes.

I do know that love at first sight is indeed possible since my father fell in love with my mother at first sight and they've been happily married 25+ years.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• never. i never want to feel like that with anyone.

• I haven't. And personally i dont think thats possible as you dont know that person so itd be lust or physical attraction. But thats just my opinion

• Nope not really

• Yes I have. But I had to think twice and wonder what it was that I was really feeling. I thought he was really attractive but really didn't know too much about him to make any assumptions as to the kind of person he was.
    Answer mine pls:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1919998-does-he-like-me