Would you rather?

Would you rather know how you'll die or when you'll die?

Most Helpful Girl

• When i die... It would motivate me to live my life to the fullest , and not fall out with anyone i care about. Instead, i would always let them know how much i love and care about them

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably when because if I know the when, I can probably also figure out the how. For example if I get to know that I will die at age 94, I can assume it won't happen in a very painful or gruesome way. Of course there's no certainty but chances would be that I'll die peacefully in my sleep or something like that.
    However, here's a more interesting question: assume I know how I will die and I do everything I can to avoid this situation, what will happen to me? For example I find out that I will die in a plane crash. Therefore, I decide that I will never ever again bord a plane in my life. I won't even go close to planes anymore. Maybe I become so paranoid that I even build myself an underground bunker so that I wouldn't get injured if I plane crashes over my house. What does this mean now? Have I just changed the future and thus falsified the prediction? Or will the prediction still come true but if so, how? It seems like a very fun and strange paradox...

What Girls Said 11

• Whoa! No no! Stop thinking about death! lol (: Um! I rather know I'll die happy (:

• ... probably when.

• How. Cause of you know when you'll panic and push things

• But if you know how you'll just live in fear of the thing that might kill you haha

• Hmmmmm.
    How because I'm a curious person
    When because I need too know how many years i'm working with

So, when is more important

• Neither, if they can tell me for sure, then it's fated and I don't need to know shit I can't change.

• Neither but of I had to pick, I'd go with when.

• Probably how. I don't think I'd want to know when.

• No, @Cody3180
    I would 'Rather' Leave This in God's hands.
    Good luck. xx

• probably how.

• When, I guess.

• Id rather know when.

What Guys Said 6

• I would rather know neither.

• Neither.

• I really wouldn't want to know when, and I could take a pretty good guess how already.

• When. I do things like parachuting so how is definitely no tin my wheel house of things I'd like to know.

• I'd rather know when I'll die. That way, I can do all the reckless stuff I want a week before I die.

• When

Idc how am gonna die unless it's shark attack lol