If it wasn't for _______ I wouldn't be where I am today?

Person place or thing? Fill in the blank.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it weren't for my boyfriend, I wouldn't be where I am today.

He's been in my life for a very long time. Both as a friend and a romantic partner. He came into my life when I was young - 14 - and he's been a constant. We've grown together. We went through the trials of high school together. We went through the terror of puberty and adolescence together. We learned who we were as individuals together. We supported each other. We struggled to figure out what kind of SO we'd be. We figured out how and if we fit together. If we had not come into each other's lives we would be two very different people.

Most Helpful Guy

• If my life hasn't taken the dramatic turn it did, I wouldn't have been as tough a person as I am now. Life was supposed to be easy for me, but when my family got torn apart, I didn't have anyone to provide for me the same way, I was stuck with a mom who hated me, I had to find a way to feed myself, I had to find meaning in life at a very young age, I had to decide what kind of person I wanted to be before I even made it to high school. If I hadn't been stabbed in the back by people who were supposed to be my friends, by people I relied on. If my dreams werent crushed every time I thought I was finally making headway, I would have never learned how to never give up. If I didn't spend so many days of my life wishing I was dead hoping that today would be my last day and the only reason I didn't kill myself then was because I simply didn't have the heart to quit. I would have never been able to be a shoulder to cry on for so many people, someone who can understand all of them. I would have never been strong enough to carry the problems of all the people I love on my shoulders.

If I didn't have the childhood that I had, I'd have just been another person lost in life, thinking I knew everything that I didn't. I wouldn't have the thick skin I have and I wouldn't be an emotionally strong person.

What Girls Said 18

• My Lord...
    Good luck and Great question, @Toad-1 xx

• the women in my life.

• If it wasn't for my dad RAW DOGGIN my mom, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I just wanna thank my parent's for creating a fucking LEGENDDD!

• God
    Mama
    Papa

• Definitely have to go with my mom for this one.

• My parents

• If it wasn't for the challenges that i had face

• My ex.

They left me and made me try new things.

• my mum.

• My mum

• my parents

• My boyfriend 💙💚

• Business school

• My dad

• My mother

• If it wasn't for my father i wouldn't where i am today.

He was my safety net who i turned to through the most difficult times of my life

• Dickwad

• Mr. Blum

What Guys Said 14

• This will sound totally cliché, but
    "if it wasn't for my girlfriend, I wouldn't be where I am today"

I was caught in sadness and grief back then, I didn't care much for life
    she pulled me out of those thoughts, so yeah. ^.^

• *randomly choosing a cards against humanity card*

"Auschwitz"

Too soon CAH, too soon...

• My late wife.

• If it wasn't for g@g, I wouldn't be where I am today! 😀

• If it wasn't for bullying I wouldn't be where I am today.

• for my work ethic

• Caffeine

• Pizza.

• Autism

• Deez nuts

HAH

GOT EEEEM

• God, my mom, my best friend

All 3 are dear to me

• pussy

• my resilience

• me, myself and I