Why there are no hot guys in gag?

I am gay and I cannot see attractive men in gag but I see hot men everyday outside of gag..

0|0
16|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you need to keep looking because there are indeed some hot guys on GAG , at not be many but there are some.

But to answer your question you don't see them on here but in real life because of their appearance...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• They're reverse catfishing to look ugly so no one hits on them.
    Secretly, they're all hot.

2|5
    0|0
  • lol, ouch.

1|0
    0|0
  • G@G is not a dating service. Try Tinder.

2|1
    0|0
  • because like 3/4 of them dont post pictures of themselves so we dont know what they look like and the ones that doo post pictures are usually the ones who are really self conscious because they're kind of ugly so they post pictures to get opinions. but ones in a whiiiile you will see someone attractive on here. but also this is not a dating site, if you want to meet someone online why not try a dating site.

0|0
    0|0
    • dating gay sites suck..

• I have noticed this since the first time I joined this site. How come you just realize this. I don't know any gays on this site but I have gay friends and they're awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shot gun one! HAHAHHA

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah there are many hotties on here, I met the man of my dreams here :P ! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • There are good-looking guys here. No doubt. You'll spot at least one user eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're too busy being legend's in 🔥🔥HELLLLLL🔥🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • @front2back is hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I beg to differ.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess there all hiding behind their private profiles! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you should be glad it's not the other way around

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG gets mostly people who aren't good at social and romantic endeavors. I count myself, so no judgement, but it's definitely true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, I noticed that too I don't know.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Pssh, I know right? Especially that one guy... What was his name... Oh right-- @dangerdoge. Yeah, that guy needs to get a life, amirite?

1|1
    0|0
  • I know, right, it's horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Why there are no hot guys in gag?" Because hot guys already know how to get girls. So they won't be on here. Unlike most our socially awkward butts who've never had a girlfriend >_<

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuz most men on GAG only come on here to complain about women because they can't get laid? XD

3|0
    0|0
  • Why is it when homo's use the word "gag" it somehow just doesn't seem right?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a matter of opinion. If you don't find any of the other guys here to be hot, that's on you. I know people here who've gotten together in real life, who'd probably disagree, that there're no "hotties" here.

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG is full of average fucked up nerds xD that's why. You'd have better luck dating in Syria.

1|1
    0|0
  • No idea, Tube sucker.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of guys are you looking at? I've seen so many different here

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't a site designed for you to act on your perversion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry not sorry that you don't find any of us attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • thank god for that eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them dont post their pics at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Brutal

0|0
    0|0
  • You just never see me cause I'm always anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we're all nerdy/geeky socially awkward types with no friends, that's why we're here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Chad's don't need help with relationship etc. so they don't Google the questions that lead them here in the first place.

0|0
    0|0