I Have an Amazing Story (in details)... Should I Write About It?

Hello,
To make a long story short, I was so badly abused as a baby that I wasn't supposed to function at all. Not only did I prove several doctors wrong, but I won a humanitarian award, attended a conference in DC, was invited to Obama's inauguration.. etc.

Should I write about my story? I want to inspire others and.. tbh, maybe get it published and earn a few royalties. I feel guilty admitting that, but I've been looking for a job for months. Besides, it will reach more people if it's published anyways, so it's a win/win. My main concern: Do you think people will be interested? I don't want it to be too depressing or to dig up details that are better off buried, so I'll have to omit a few things and keep others a bit vague.

PS: if anyone doesn't believe this, don't worry. I can't believe it myself.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to writte it, but ommiting things is not the best since you want people to help themselfs, no? They need that background to orient their lifes.

What Girls Said 2

• Go publish it! If you do, let me know where I can grab a copy :)

• Yeah, do it.