How would you rate the advice/opinions you give on GAG?

I'd say 8/9 on a good day and 5/6 when I'm lazy and want to give half assed answers!
Thank you :)

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like to put a rate on anything, but I try not to give half-assed answers/opinions.
    I try to keep the joking around for opinion replies. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • Blunt and honest I give real, honest advice, I don't sugar coat it and I don't change it based on others views or anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give myself lulz/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6-8/10
    I only give opinions of substance when I know a thing or two about the subject at hand. I don't give an opinion about something I know next to nothing about.
    Sometimes, I do horse around, however. Not often, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um maybe 6 .. I'm always kidding and teasing :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm very real with my answers for the most part, whether people like what i have to say or not.
    other times ill just be quite witty or sarcastic, which probably isn't that helpful, but it conveys my opinion on the subject indirectly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4-5 on average

GaG is mainly for passing boredom, so I usually answer questions that don't require substance. Thus, the low average. But if it's a question where the person really needs advice, I will put effort into it where I believe I can be helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from a 5-8, I guess. It depends on the type of question I'm answering.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/9. I'm not so helpful. I don't give my opinions mostly but sometimes. I prefer closed-Ended questions : )

0|0
    0|0
  • between 6 and 7
    always room for improvement :P
    I am lazy sometimes and joke around xD

0|0
    0|0