If a girl rejected you passively, would you ever give her another chance?

Also, would you be hella cautious proceeding with that person again?

• Yeah I would give them another chance
    100% (2)23% (7)27% (9)Vote
  • Yeah I would give them another chance and be extremely slow with them
    0% (0)35% (11)33% (11)Vote
  • No way!
    0% (0)35% (11)33% (11)Vote
  • I might act like they get another chance and change on them to hurt them back.
    0% (0)7% (2)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy rejected me, I'd lose all interest.. but let's say I still liked him, then yes I'd give him a chance. turning him down now just because he wasn't into me in the past would be stupid.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• If she rejected me, then SHE is the one who never gave me chance. So no, I wouldn't bother with her again, because she has made it clear that I wasn't good enough for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was rejected, I'd probably move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I work on moving on immediately. Plus I'd think she was just trying to play games if she came after me after rejecting me.

1|0
    0|0
  • She would have to be the one after me, ask me out on dates and make the first move. I'd be skeptical but I wouldn't turn her down if I was still interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • no because i moved on already. it's happen to me before but the problem is i had no more feelings for her because i moved on

1|0
    0|0
  • Something might still happen who knows, but by that time I would have probably moved on and lost interest altogether. For me being rejected is also kind of a deal breaker (I guess?), so my perception of her would totally change.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a girl rejects you, you move on. trying for her again is a sign of desperation.
    it is not, and never was, in any way, me giving her a chance. it was me asking or in some way pursuing, and her choosing to not give ME a chance at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • She would have to show me she was interested, I wouldn't pursue her until then

1|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps, perhaps not. It's all relative.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, If you reject me, you become permanently invisible to me and I lose all interest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will hurt her the same way she did at first

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do that

You cheat or reject me we'd be done

1|0
    0|0
  • I might give them another chance, but it largly depends on what she did in the meantime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but I'd definitely be cautious. And wonder why now she wants me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't try with them again. If they started pursuing me, i might proceed cautiously, but i kind of want to know what's changed, and if they've just been slowly won over... i think i want a little more baseline lust then that.

0|0
    0|0
  • www.quickmeme.com/.../...55712fc7daecbfd96d4ff.jpg

If she rejects me she isn't getting another chance with me - oh hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • Assuming she is the one asking for the chance? Yeah. Maybe. But I sure wouldn't come around a second time. And she would have to be the driving force for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I'd be confused why she rejected me then now wants me. I'd question her intention

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She's got one time to reject me and that's it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!