If a girl rejected you passively, would you ever give her another chance?

Also, would you be hella cautious proceeding with that person again?

• Yeah I would give them another chance
  • Yeah I would give them another chance and be extremely slow with them
  • No way!
  • I might act like they get another chance and change on them to hurt them back.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy rejected me, I'd lose all interest.. but let's say I still liked him, then yes I'd give him a chance. turning him down now just because he wasn't into me in the past would be stupid.

What Guys Said 19

• If she rejected me, then SHE is the one who never gave me chance. So no, I wouldn't bother with her again, because she has made it clear that I wasn't good enough for her.

• I was rejected, I'd probably move on.

• No I work on moving on immediately. Plus I'd think she was just trying to play games if she came after me after rejecting me.

• She would have to be the one after me, ask me out on dates and make the first move. I'd be skeptical but I wouldn't turn her down if I was still interested.

• no because i moved on already. it's happen to me before but the problem is i had no more feelings for her because i moved on

• Something might still happen who knows, but by that time I would have probably moved on and lost interest altogether. For me being rejected is also kind of a deal breaker (I guess?), so my perception of her would totally change.

• If a girl rejects you, you move on. trying for her again is a sign of desperation.
    it is not, and never was, in any way, me giving her a chance. it was me asking or in some way pursuing, and her choosing to not give ME a chance at all.

• She would have to show me she was interested, I wouldn't pursue her until then

• Perhaps, perhaps not. It's all relative.

• No, If you reject me, you become permanently invisible to me and I lose all interest.

• I will hurt her the same way she did at first

• I don't do that

You cheat or reject me we'd be done

• I might give them another chance, but it largly depends on what she did in the meantime.

• I would but I'd definitely be cautious. And wonder why now she wants me.

• I wouldn't try with them again. If they started pursuing me, i might proceed cautiously, but i kind of want to know what's changed, and if they've just been slowly won over... i think i want a little more baseline lust then that.

• www.quickmeme.com/.../...55712fc7daecbfd96d4ff.jpg

If she rejects me she isn't getting another chance with me - oh hell no

• Assuming she is the one asking for the chance? Yeah. Maybe. But I sure wouldn't come around a second time. And she would have to be the driving force for a while.

• Yeah, but I'd be confused why she rejected me then now wants me. I'd question her intention

• Nope. She's got one time to reject me and that's it.

What Girls Said 0