Don't you think Manny Pacquiao is kind of a hypocrite for talking down on homosexuality, but knowing he's a boxer?

Boxing requires you to physically hit a person and for him to dislike homosexuality due to his christian beliefs, the bible also says turn the other cheek

• A.) yeah he's a hypocrite
  • B.) no he's not a hypocrite

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder if he also eats shellfish or clothing made from artificial materials. Also against scripture. Y'all don't get to pick and choose what you want to believe in. If you want to pick on ridiculous shit from the Old Testament, you have to abide by ALL of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• *shakes head* troll post.

What Girls Said 4

• What does one have to do with the other?

• the very fact that people use christianity as an excuse for their homophobia/ or uncomfortablity with homosexuals is hypocitial. more so for him because he actively engages in violence.

• Everyone's a hypocrite its a human flaw. he can have a belief wether it's popular or not. We are humans not robots or a communist country we are allowed to ha e thoughts, opinions and say what's we want

• He's not nude while boxing, there's no sex involved so no.
    Your statement is complete bs.

• He's shirtless and most Christian people frown on skimpy clothing

What Guys Said 4

• If you think gay sex is like boxing you've spent too much time in prison.

• I'm not quite understanding the logic here. I there are plenty of pacifists who are just as opposed to homosexuality, and I disapprove of their opposition just like anyone who fights and disapproved if it. I wouldn't say it's hypocritical, though.

• Are you just looking for another reason to badmouth religion?

• I think he's a hypocrite for complaining about homosexuality while fucking around on his wife.

But boxers are choosing to compete with one another. THey aren't hitting each other in revenge.