Why is it OK to ask about most beautiful/handsome GAGers, but it's not allowed to ask about ugliest GAGers?

I've seen many questions about beautiful/handsome GAGers... but questions about askin' who's ugly here are gettin' deleted...

Why?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people take the internet too seriously now.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because being called ugly is normally offensive, unless the person itself says it's ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's a guy here who claims he's ugliest person on earth... and he's proud about it...

• Then he can't complain if someone says he's ugly... we'd be just agreeing with what he already says.

What Girls Said 6

• Because, in accordance with the rule, asking who's the ugliest GaGer would be inciting negative commentary about other users, but that's just plain rude. There would be nothing but feelings being hurt and drama being started if questions like that were allowed to remain, whereas asking about the most beautiful/handsome users is positive in nature so relatively harmless.

1|0
    0|0
    • But couldn't someone get jealous if he/she's not mentioned in beautiful/handsome questions?

• Show All
    • ok, there's no reason why you'd have to actively push your opinions or feelings of pity on others though. Many things like that are best kept to yourself.

• I never told 'em I feel sorry for 'em... I'm not into datin' someone... so I kinda feel like they have a weight on their shoulders... well it's just me though...

• Because a member post is defined as something negative about another user.

For example, when a particular editor kept going around and calling me a crazy bitch, he got frozen for member posts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it invites negative commentary, and that's not the point of this site. I think the "which is the ____ gagger?" questions should all be removed altogether.

1|0
    0|0
  • cuz its unnecessary and rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's only considered to be a member post if it's negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ones asking about the positive ones asking about the negative...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Let's be honest here... how would anyone feel if they were mentioned in an ugliest GaGer question : /

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't allowed someone to have an opinion about someone else's looks?

• By all means... have an opinion... we all have one... but feeling the need to post your subjective opinion based solely on looks for the world to see is not really a welcoming thing to see