What is your reason for getting out of bed in the morning?

I don't really have one anymore.
To be honest I don't know why I get out of bed in the morning

Most Helpful Girl

• i have no idea either. i guess just because the gift of life hasn't been taken away from me yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to pee then!

What Girls Said 16

• My Reason of All Season 'For getting out of bed in the morning' is Because I am Happy, Fulfilled in my life and Have a Purpose to See Another day.
    If you Sadly feel the Way you do Every day, @Waffles731 then Maybe it is Time to See Someone who May best Assist you so You can Get up With a Smile on your Face and 'Face' the World with More in Store.
    God luck. xx

• Some days it's work. Some days it's because food is upstairs.

• Achieving my goals? Lol

• Well... if it's a day of class, I know that if I skip, I'm going to regret that a lot by having to cram whatever material was covered that day. If it's a day off or weekend, I kid you not but I quite often get woken up because I'm hungry af. So I get up for breakfast/coffee. ☕️🍳

• I don't know. Most days I don't really have one. Somedays I can't make myself get of bed until noon or so. I hate feeling this way.

• Because if I don't my boss will call me or send people to my door and I'll get paperwork for being late. Other times because I'm hungry.

• To make a change. So many unprivileged people, kids, women out there, they need help. No matter what your background is, you can always have an impact of change and making the world a better place. Start small, you can volunteer or join a non profit, and then build on that, try to be missionary, driven, by loving people and appreciating what you have, and never take anything for granted.

• Heya!
    I got shit to do in my life even if i don't want to do it sometimes. Got people counting on me man. Got to get it done :)
    Stay happy.

• To prove I am not a waste of space is my reason to get up in the mornings.

• I guess it's my desire of living one more day and see what's life has to offer me.

• To make breakfast

• I don't have any either other than to be awesome.

• Food

• I got to stretch...

• I have to memorize my supplications, and so much more.

• To have a stress free future.

• Life has stress to the end. No matter how "successful" you become. However, stress is normal and natural.

• Well actually financially, you can become stress free. The things you can not become free of stress from are things like, family loss, relationship troubles, lack of meditation etc. I recommend finding a passion in something.

• @Johnjj28 Yeah mostly to do with financial situations. I think that would be nice, not to have to worry about that in particular

What Guys Said 24

• To change the world, we first have to change ourselves
    it's all about being creative, in this playground called life.

• I'd rather him become a Nihilist like me. Wake up because your instincts tells you to. Drink good fluids because your instincts tells you to do it. There is no meaning to anything so why not enjoy the pleasures you can get.

Nihilism helps deeply depressed people exist without searching for meaning.

• @Aeon_Flux_21 Even that, is a reason. Any reason is better than no reason.
      If your reason to wake up in the morning, is because something tells you to, it's always better than not waking up. ^.^

• @Aeon_Flux_21
      "Say what you want about the tenants of national socialism dude but at least its an ethos."-Walter Sobchak
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w

• I agree with your second line... but i could add that its just to pour another shot...

• Because I'm still alive, got shit to do, places to be, people to see and my goals in life are not yet complete.

• That is sad. You shoukd look at it as a kind of freedom if you dont care about things in your life. What I mean by that is you can do pretty much anything you want so dont be constrained. Do somethong very different and it will change your perspective. For me, I would go hiking in the woods or out west in the US. Not just for a day pr two but for a couple of months. You will change for the better.

• I guess because I have to.

• To kick ass
    Conquer Life
    The usual nomsayin?

• To live another day? 5 days of the week, I wake up to go to work. The other 2 days, I wake up to chill and do whatever I want.

• To enable myself to improve my own self as a person. I don't do it for anyone, I do it for me. It's a long process, but every day counts. 😄

• Usually because I need a piss.

• to not get too tired from being in the bed then being restless for the last remaining time i want to stay in bed. Plus once i get out of bed the more energy i burn off to get into bed next time.

• any particular reason?

• My bed is uncomfortable and I'm hungry. Simple yet effective reasons in my book.

• The reason I don't keep a gun is that I might just shoot myself just to sleep some more.

• Oh please, guns need to be maintained and then you'd want to go to the range, and get outside and exercise, Maybe see the great outdoors and do a little hunting
      You'd sleep less if you had a gun

• To be able to free myself from stress.

• then you're depressed.

• work, family, mortgage, bills... hahahah!

• to take an early morning jog

• @apple24 wakes me up lol

• Fear.

• I just do and that's it.

• My reason is my girlfriend, otherwise I probably never would get out of bed

• Death

I don't wanna get bed sores lol

• Food, booty, and repeat.

• Because life can be great. Believe me, I'm stressed out also, but I try not to let those stressor affect me.