What good thing happened to you today?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Well the phone woke me up this morning at 7 am.. so I got up.. the call display said number unavailable but I answered it anyways.. it was one of those telemarketers.. same ones who had called me every day for the last week.. I thought very fast what to say.. then said.. before you ask me something.. let me ask you something.

She said go ahead.. I replied why the hell do you people keep calling me.. do you not have anything better to do.. I do not like what you sell, I do not like your company, I hate the cars you drive, and I hate all your friends.. and further more lose this dam phone number A S A P.. I then very nicely and in a polite tone of voice said okay you can talk now.. she then hung up on me.. I was pretty happy inside when she did this.. time will tell if she looses the dam phone number.. take care now

• I woke up,
    food went down my stomach,
    Now I'm gonna sleep in my warm bed.

Thank God.

• I didn't have any food in the house or any money to buy any, but then my cat coughed up a hair ball.

• Shit nothing, day started off horrible with this chick side swiping me on the interstate. 💥🚗💨😡😩😓

• worked out, ate yummy food, made people laugh,

• I am thankful to Him for ever second I breath <3

I smiled in a peaceful mood again in this morning when I got up :) Life ie just beautiful itself...

• I just got switched from night shift to day shift at my job! I missed you so much, good night's sleep!

• I got high with some great weed.

• only worked five hours and now resting ahhh

• I had some birthday cake. Yum!

• Nothing. I actually had a horrible day at work

• A girl gave me a dirty look

• Most girls specialise in that.

• @Applefan1 I've never heard any guys bitching about how ALL girls give them dirty looks, actually. Perhaps you just hang out with an overly-sensitive crowd.

• @kaylaS91 Don't put words in my mouth! I NEVER said all! I am also saying other guys have had this to because they have. There are reasons why many of us men don't mention it around women.

• Well, I haven't died so far, so there's that.

• I had chicken. 🍗🍗🍗

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• i had a girl tell me my poetry was amazing today. that was nice.

• I took my 6 year old niece, and 3 year old nephew to the park, then we went out for a meal. My niece painted a picture for me so I've put it on my fridge. I get so much joy from looking after them both. The best part of the day was when they told me they love me , and that i am their second mum ( they always call me that) :)

• I realized he wasn't shhh (as usual) and I'm finally over it and him.. which is a GREAT thing that happened to me. Yayyy free at lastttt, free at lasttttt THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I AM FREE AT LASTTT*King voice* oh and I went roller skating and played poole today with friend's/family nastoglia kicked in😝😋😜in😝😋😜

• It was incredibly humid today and I had a cold shower, now I feel great 😊

• I drank a margarita and got to have dinner with my daughter and her boyfriend. Fabulous!

• Eating wedges with sour cream and sweet and Chilli sauce.. I'll be happy for several hours

• I got to sleep in this morning and ate some good food. :)

• My mom went and bought wedding stuff.

It's not the same as modern weddings.

They are doing a mixture.

So seeing those similar gifts and stuffs from my country (how do they used to do it in my country) made me feel super excited.

• I got girl scout cookies!!! It's cookie season again! haha

• Went dirt bike riding and Crashed the bike haha then almost got horned by the cow. It was a good day. Can't wait for tomorrow.

• I don't know i went to a wedding! it was super fun :)

• I made pumpkin spiced cookies

• Today I got to hang with couple of the guys. It was fun I forgot how much these guys make me laugh.

• went to the club and party with my homies