Do you think we will ever have a female president? Would you want a female president?

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure but as long as it isn't Hilary.

1|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure some day we'll have a woman president. And if I agreed with her policies and what she wanted to do I wouldn't hesitate to vote for a woman for president. But not Hillary Clinton.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• We will an if they are a solid candidate to run then yeah. I see no problem with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • HOPEFULLY!! and ofc i do, its 2016-time for a change

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I think. I don't care if he's a man or a woman as least he's better than what we have now it's good

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably will. I don't care which gender it is. I don't think having a dick or a vagina makes you any better to be a president.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably and dont care...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Like it or not, pretty sure our next president is gonna be a girl. Gonna be you know who. Ya, it's gon b realtea

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope Hillary wins.

1|0
    0|0
  • I give zero fucks about the presidents gender, the only thing that matters is their ability to be a quality leader and make good decisions when it matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think we should have a female president at some point but to use that as a reason to elect Hilary makes no sense. It would be like electing Eli Bosnik because a secular nation needs to have it's first openly atheist president.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure the possibility exists, and as long as she was qualified I have no problem with it. I don't like Hillary as a potential candidate not because she is a woman, but because she's proven herself to be less then honorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, Ivanka Trump would make a good president after Donald serves his 8 years

2|1
    0|0
    • yeah... no

• @GiftShop Are you kidding? She would make a great president. Donald Trump followed by Ted Cruz followed by Marco Rubio followed Ivanka Trump followed by Donald Trump Jr. followed by Eric Trump

• Someday perhaps but not any day soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if we will. Would I want one? I'm not sure I'd want one any more than I would a man. I'd be willing to give a woman a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, It will probably happen eventually, and I don't care if the president is female, as long as she does a good job

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the USA will eventually. Doubt it would be Hillary though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You yanks will be getting a female president real soon. We already had a female Prime Minister in the UK. It was hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and yes as long as she isn't a Clinton

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and indifferent.

And I sure as hell don't want Hillary.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, since women cannot manage anything... j/k..

gender is immaterial. but then if people ONLY vote for Hilary because she's a woman, then something is wrong.

0|0
    0|0