What is your biggest frustration with the opposite sex?

Is there anything about the opposite sex that you don't understand or just drives you crazy? Rants & crying accepted

• WHY ARE THEY SO FREAKING COMPLICATED?
  • To be honest, I think it depends on thier personalities
  • They confuse me but I like a challenge.
  • I try and stay away from that lama drama.
  • Can I just see the results please?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the biggest issue would be not a fault of women, but mainly a fault of society and upbringing with women. For instance, I do not like how women are essentially conditioned to never ask guys out. In recent years, I think it has very slightly changed, but it is still the minority.

I understand the reasoning of why it is though. It is more of an annoyance to the norms of the culture we live in lol

As for dudes, I think my biggest annoyance are the minority of guys that give other dudes a bad name and make it harder to ask girls out. For the sake of a relatable example, let me reference any pervs on GAG who have sent an unsolicited dick pic or sexual message to someone. From that, it leaves a lasting impression on girls who get messages that make em think "Is this guy going to be a perv or an actualy nice guy?"
    In real life you could apply to things like players. There are dudes that are players who go and break a bunch of girls hearts. Then the girl is left with the impression "is this guy going to be a player or not?"
    People like this make it harder for both sexes with the majority of guys who aren't like this.

Alas, there is probably not going to ever be a time where the people like that just go away. I shall submit my rant with it nonetheless though xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, I think there are just as many things I hate about my own sex (men) than I hate about the opposite sex (women). I'm not a very typical guy, so there are tons of guys who really get on my nerves.
    Also, I believe it's not just about one's sex, it's also about culture. For example I don't like girls from my own country. I would take too long here to explain why exactly what I just don't like them. They're very cold and distant and reserved and I don't like that. That's why 75% of all the girlfriends I've had so far were foreigners who were born and grew up in other countries and cultures.
    And finally, it's also a matter of personality.

• Just one little thing: what women say they want is total opposite of what attracts you. Then what's worse, you give that men advice on what you want, therebye unwillingly screwing over the very men you want to help.

Also I wish women were as horny and as sexually adventurous as men.

• Probably the amount of time they take to get ready ! XD

• Drama.

• Girls seem extremely shallow.

• I wish they would be more straightforward.

What Girls Said 6

• They don't talk. AND they try to solve every damn thing. Jeez sometimes a girl just needs a listening ear not Dr. Phil! Other then that they are great!

• How insensitive they can be...
    Or how it's ok for a guy to have a lot of sex with different women and he's "the man" and if a woman does it she's labeled as a "slut". 😐

• Hypocrites
    Liars
    Indecisive
    Insensitive
    Of course this isn't for everyone. So don't get butt hurt. That's all I can think of right now.

• They give advice like Dr. Phil sometimes..

• they dont listen!!! goes in one ear and out the other.

• I hate the flirting men do while they're in a relationship. I don't get why they do it or what we can do to stop it