Why do Blondes think they are hotter than us Brunettes?

So I've seen many posts on blondes being hotter than Brunettes and it gets on my nerves cuz in my opinion they are both as hot as each other, both as intelligent and both get the same amount of attention from guys!! It's just stupid how peopl argue about who is the hottest when they are both hot or good looking! Also guys aren't insecure when they say Brunettes are the hottest or the best to have cuz their girlfriend may have that colour hair or was naturally that colour now I'm not making fun of anyone or being sexist I'm just giving my opinion and trying to be fair

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be one of those cases of myth versus reality. Having blonde hair, in America, has consistently remained the most sexy color a woman's hair can be. Yet, in reality, i know plenty of guys who prefer brunettes. Yet, I do think the myth of blonde's being more desirable has led guys to chase blonde girls because they buy into it and girls dying their hair blonde because they dye into it so at at that point it's become a real thing.

• Yeah a lot of girls in my school are dying their hair blonde, but I'm staying brunette, how my boyfriend likes it

Most Helpful Girl

• i have no clue where the blondes are hotter thing came from. it blossomed outta somewhere and just stuck i guess. even biologically, blonde hair is associated with pre-pubescence in caucasian children so idunno y that would carry over as being outrageously attractive in adults like how large breasts and wide hips are associated with fertility.

in my opinion colors of hair or eyes (and even skin!) dont automatically make a person more attractive unless they have something very striking. usually its about how it complements the rest of the persons features.

• Yeah same here it doesn't matter to me what colour hair, eyes or even skin, they are still pretty in my eyes

• same here. i remember some new tv show came on that had a group of lead characters. my blonde friends first thought was "but where are the blondes?" i guess the entertianment industry soo overrepresents them that blondes kinde get used to the attention... we all do.

• Yeah that's right

What Guys Said 16

• All blondes look the same, I am sorry but it is soooo true. They are like replicas of each other. You could get a replacement (physically speaking) in no time.

A brunette though... mmm... they are more unique in my opinion.

But both can be very hot, they are just different.

• I know I'm brunette and a lot of people have said id look better in blonde, but I said no coz I like my hair colour

• I never understood where the whole "blondes are the hottest" thing came from anyway. Brunette is actually my favorite hair color on a girl. But girls are attractive with all hair colors. (Except for some of the wild, neon weird color dye jobs.)

• Haha yeah neon colours are pretty exotic 😂 But I'm never going to dye my hair unless I had to or really wanted to coz I love my hair

• I think most of those questions happen to be made from trolls.
    How often do you actually see people discussing about that in real life? Lol.

• Actually a lot in my school then we get into huge arguments and I we all get hurt, then I get pulled out of it by either my friend or boyfriend so it's nepotism unusual to talk about it at my school

• I don't care about hair color. I'll take any of them, as long as she's white, either thin, athletic or average build, and over 5'6" tall.

• A very decent selection there, a lot if girls are thin and taller than 5'6", I'm at least 5'7" so your good

• I don't see any difference. The attraction of a girl is inside her head not on top of it. Ok she needs to be reasonably pretty but the hair colour makes no difference.

• Infact blondes are worst

• I think it's just how society has made it look, blonde Barbie doll etc, I personally like brunettes a lot more than blonde. its very subjective

• Because this sort of beauty is rare.

• But girls can dye their hair, so then it won't be so rare

• Indeed. Sometimes I can't know. But not always.

• Yeah haha so, etume they mess it up so it's really obvious lol

• Because your so smart you are so smart we don't deserve your advice so you should leave this site.

• Haha very funny!! I ain't leaving this site just cuz a weird told me to

• yeah cause you're too good for us ^_^

• Well I apologise for being such a bitch to you

• Because of the media and Society has always told us this.

• I have no idea.

• To me when I look at a blonde, I visualize shaved pussy = yumminess
    To me when I look at a brunette, I visualize trimmed or hairy bush = grossed out

• I didn't know they thought that.

• All about the redheads yo

• I definitely prefer brunette girls and I'm not too sure why. I've heard a theory that men tend to be more attracted to girls that have characteristics like their mothers, as weird as it sounds.

• Haha that's not weird, I have a lot of my mothers characteristics, my opinion I prefer brunnetes but i also like blondes so I can't really choose between them

• GO BLONDES

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know tbh,.. All the guys I know prefer brunettes and all girls I know prefer guys with brown hair..

• Same here I prefer browns and a lot of my friends who are guys love brown or deep brown hair, my best mate has deep brown almost black hair and he boyfriend loves that about her, and my boyfriend loves my hair it's way it is

• Your hair color isn't what makes you beautiful. Some people just think they are special because they have a rare hair color. Don't let anyone convince you that you aren't as good as they are!

• because we are.. No I feel because back in the HOLLYWOOD days Blonde~Bombshells were not the norm !!!

• Yeah blonde is a pretty rare hair colour so I bet that's why a lot of people like it best

• They don't. A few narcissistic specimens will always think they are hotter than other colors, but they don't get to be the spokesman for them all.

• Because lots of girls are dumb and feed into the competition bullshit with other women.

It's stupid and sad to care so much about the attention of others that you argue over something as small as your hair color.

• I know it's crazy they argue about it all, and I'm calling myself crazy coz I sometime argue about hair colour but that was coz I was being a retard then and I've changed since then

• lol, well that's good. Self awareness is awesome, you're very smart to not continue feeding into it.

• Thank you :)

• I do prefer blonde hair on myself. And I like blonde hair the best on most girls and I'll usually pick the blonde girl for the prettiest, I don't know why.
    As for guys I like guys with blonde hair or black, or colorful

• Yeah I like black hair in guys, but brown more I don't know why tho it just like catches my attention 😂 My boyfriend has brown hair and so do I

• Hair color (or any color anything) really shouldn't matter. It's what the person does and how they treat others that should. There are lots of people that like various hair colors, so I wouldn't worry about it. People did put me down for red hair when I was a teen and younger, but now... they seem to really like it. Just give it time and don't worry. :)

• Yeah it's just I always get comments that I would look better with blonde hair but I don't think I would 😂

• Yeah I ignore the comments all the time. I'm not really into dying my hair so I'm going to leave it

• That's good!