What's your biggest fear?

Mine is either letting people down, or living a mediocre life.

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest fear has always been being paralyzed from the neck down, and not being able to kill myself. Jesus, that's morbid for a Sunday morning, haha.

• Wow, that's messed up

• Yeah, I know, haha. Like I'm a guy that, if I'm not going to be at 100%, if rather just check out. So if I broke my back or something I'd still probably be able to use my arms to off myself. But if you snap your neck up you can't do a fucking thing about it. I made my girlfriend promise to kill me if it ever happened, haha. My friend got shot a couple years ago and he's all fucked up now. Can only sort of use one hand a little bit, and he's just stuck laying around in a wheelchair. Needs 24 hour care, obviously has a piss bag/colostomy bag thing going, has to have people bathe and dress and feed him. Fuck that shit. He's chill about it, he smokes weed and drinks still, haha, but I mean, he can't do shit but just hang out, and this kid used to be like superman on a football field or a basketball court. Fucks me up every day of my life since it happened.

• @TwentySomething

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• My only true fear is that the one I love will die before me. Especially if I only found out a day or more after the fact, if it was suicide, or if I were in some way responsible. Of course, I don't fancy dying before her and so leaving her behind, either. I guess I'll only be satisfied if we both die at the same time or become immortal.
    I also dread the idea of dying a slow death, wasting away from disease, such that I will have no last words. Awake, aware, but unable to speak, too weak to do anything but await the end. Like my grandfather did.

• My biggest fear is that I'll remain alone for the rest of my life.

• Heights haha.

• Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala (God almighty).

• I fear nothing besides pain... any form (mental or physical)

• My fear is fear itself

• If you fear fear, your fear is always realized and come true. A vicious cycle, and so a foolish fear to hold to.

• @kingoficeolation that's the point as you say you can't really fear fear so you can't actually fear it.

• Falling in love then finding out she's a slut.

What Girls Said 1

• Something bad happening to the people I care about.