How to cure my horrible hangover?

Last night I drank a little bit too much tequila... now I'm in bed dizzy and with my stomach all over the place... I already drank like a glass of water but I feel like if I drink more water I will throw up.
I haven't eaten anything and I have lots of homework to do.
What do you guys recomend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really do much I think, the best idea is to drink water when you're drinking alcohol so you can negate the dehydrating effect and you will be less likely to have a hangover but once you have one, drinking water and waiting are pretty much the only things you can do. If you feel like you have to throw up it's better to get it over with quickly instead of dragging it out because your body wil just suffer more and in the end you'll probably throw up anyway. It's a good way to get bad stuff out of your system. In general you're just screwed ;P But since you're 21 you'll probably recover reasonably quickly, I think you'll be fine after a few hours.

What Guys Said 6

• Salty foods. Bulky foods. Less sugar and water (unless you really need it). Suck it up!!

Next time, eat while you drink. You can basically drink like a dish and it not affect you at all. I mean, your liver will ache for about 2 days afterwards while your body clears out all the toxins you put in it. But that's part of the fun I guess.

• Darling you never get rid of a hangover by drinking water. Jesus... newly 21?
    Take it from a pro... IF you ever wake with a "hangover"... find the nearest bottle and down a couple... it evens you out.
    Then you can drink water or eat something.

• You need to get some food in your tummy. Get protein. Eggs are good to eat to help with hangover along with healthy soup and fruit. Bananas are easy on your gut so that's a good choice.

One glass of water is not nearly enough. When you're hungover you're REALLY dehydrated. You're going to need much more than one glass. If water is hard to drink maybe try some tea.

• Eat some solid food and drink more water. You've got to clean the alcohol out of your body. Take it slow.

• Drink 1 full fat coke and 1 gatorade and eat 1 lemon and 1 banana, then lots of water.

• Not much to be done really, drink lot of water and eat nutritive stuff, best before bed.

Otherwise, the best thing in my case, is to force drink 1 can of beer as i woke up, sounds ridiculous but it relieve pretty well, at least for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Drinking on monday! hahah Shame shame! lol