What PROM dress should I choose?

What PROM dress should I choose?

Hello I need assitance picking my prom dress I am 5'1 have fair skin brown hair green eyes and a petite body I want to look beautiful But I am very indecisive please refrain from picking more than one ONLY PICK ONE DRESS

What PROM dress should I choose ?

0|0
17|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen this exact question before, and so I will answer exactly how I answered last time:

10, unless 7 comes in black, in which case 7. Also, isn't 25 old for prom?

no, something I did not say last time: what happened to 9? There is no #9...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You know that every girl there is going to be wearing a Sherri Hill dress, right? If you don't want to have the same dress as someone else, best to find a different designer.

I like the style of the first one, but I would shorten it. It's going to be so hot in there that you will die of heat in a floor length dress. Consider cocktail or tea length.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I like #2 the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • No 1 for me.

And you sound adorable. Your going to be like a princess. The green eyes will stand out with the blue dress. Oh wow you'll be like Cinderella how lovely.

Enjoy your prom xxxxx

0|0
    0|0
  • I like number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 1 or 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 1

0|0
    0|0
  • @kaitlyncookie 1,4,8 is damn Sexy.. You can go any of those.. And I say you will really look sexy in any of the given option by me baby.. Can choose any one..

0|0
    0|0
  • there are 9-10 dresses, how the hell are we supposed to choose... anyway 6th one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like #4

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• your not 25? lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • Go with the 4th one... If you can't get that one for whatever reason then the second one but you should go with the fourth one.

0|0
    0|0
  • THE RED NR. 1 GIRL!
    THAT WAS A NICE ONE WOW!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like 1. Simple, but elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely No.1 .. That dress is to die for.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 5th one! so pretty... You'll look beautiful in all. But the fifth one would look something special

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the 10th dress so much, it's the best out of all the others. It has some style to it which makes it so pretty and unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nro 5 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • number 2 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • To me the second one looks awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress 10, the color will make your green eyes stand out and will go with pale skin the best😊

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely number 6. (Mind checking my question out?)

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 1 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh thats hard I : o

0|0
    0|0