Guys, Do guys like girls better with long hair or short hair?

• Short hair
    12% (4)
  • Long hair
    88% (28)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• For me is short, like shoulders/neck, but majority go long. What do you prefer?

• Well I have long hair, Yet im thinking about getting it shorted but I dont know if my boyfriend will like it.

• Can you use photoshop or paint? Just delete portions of the hair to get an idea maybe.

• Ok thanks.

What Guys Said 9

• I certainly find that the longer the hair is, the better. Ideal not being Repunsal long, of course. More like a mermaid. (Just long enough to cover their boobs. rofl)

• It depends on how short your cutting it :-) xxx I love it shoulder length or longer personally xxx but he should love you for who you are not just your hair xx

• Yea thats how short I was going to cut it. By the way I have curly long brown hair.

• Oh wow that's lovely. I adore curly hair and brown or dark hair. It's very sexy. You'll be ok just have it cut how you want it xxxx you'll still be beautiful xxx

• Aww thanks.

• It depends on the girl. Some girls look very good with long hair while others look very good with short hair.

• That really depends, some women look better with long hair and some look better with short. (at least to me)

• Longer hair for sure.

• Without a doubt long hair😊

• I personally like a girl with long hair.

• Some chicks can pull off short hair... they look nice wid 'em... otherwise long...

• Should probably be aware that many guys categorize what women refer to as 'medium' as 'long'.