What would y'all do if a girl was this ungrateful for her ring?

What would y'all do if a girl was this ungrateful for her ring??

Most Helpful Girl

• She is very rude. True, the ring is not pretty. I would like the guy to know me, and realize that I don't really want a ring, but if he insists then get something that fits me (not gold). That aside, her response seems like she is searching more for status and "bling", and not really focusing on marrying the man she loves.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty fucked up to say regarding the fact that maybe the guy couldn't afford anything beyond that ring. A lot of people these days are spoiled and want the most expensive products and yet they don't realize that there are people out there who are struggling to even make a living

What Girls Said 16

• If I was the guy I would break off the engagement, take the ring back and get refund.
    Ain't marrying no ungrateful gold digging hoe.

• To be fair, that is an ugly ring.

However, it would indicate to me that she doesn't want to get married, she just wants a status symbol.

• Well she should respect his taste and he is forking for it anyways

• She's the one that has to wear it and look at it for the rest of her life! She should at least like it.

That's why I'm buying my own damn ring. Then I get what I want and I don't have to deal with some arsehole who wants to make me feel guilty for buying me a gift.

• She sounds ungrateful. I told my husband I wanted him to pick it out, but he insisted on me picking. We finally settled for him telling the store to remove all of the price tags and me saying yes or no to different ones she slid onto my finger to give him ideas of my likes. He did swell and it came from his heart and I absolutely love the set.

• Hey,
    That is such an ungrateful woman. If i were her man I'd take back the ring and say you just got Punked! That is how you figure out if someone loves you for you or for ya $$$. Personally i don't care if a guy gives me a small ring. I'd love it with all my heart. She's lucky she even got a damn ring! So ungrateful some people. :(

• the details of the ring shouldn't matter, as long as it comes from the man you love.

my boyfriend has asked me what kind of ring i want, since i'm ultimately the one who has to wear it every day. i told him that, as long as it comes from him, i will love it to pieces.

if i were the guy whose fiancee posted this, i would take back the ring and dump her sorry ass.

• Hmm, that's very rude though I'm not sure there's much I can do about it. If i proposed and she reacted like that I'd lose a lot of respect for her, definitely. I'd probably just propose we sell it.

• Maybe you should express how much you love her and at that time that's all you could afford but when you get more money you can purchase what she likes. Now if this is a problem consider why you both are dating.

• for us women (most of us) speaking for MYSELF. a beautiful ring signifies how much the guy knows my taste in anything, especially jewelry. A ring also signfies that I belong to him and no one else. personally that ring is ugly and if I get a ring like that - I'd be mad. unless of course he's broke and can't afford a luxurious ring and then later in life would purchase a much more appealing ring. then I'd be okay with it.

plus, a ring like that... you'll get judged by all the girls and family. you've no idea what it's like to be judged and laughed at.

if you can't afford a luxurious ring, don't propose at all. I'm fine without a ring. plus I hate jewelry. I love technology!

propose with a nice Mac!

• If the girl can't handle criticism she isn't mature enough and how would one know their so taste in jewellery so you saying if one isn't able to buy a £30k ring u shouldn't propose
      #GetReal

• lol no that's not what I'm saying at all...

• It sure is ugly lol I rather have no ring at all! Maybe a small tattoo!

• The ring is ugly and it doesn't look like a real diamond either. When a guy proposes he should know his girls taste in rings and jewelry. I'm starting to think guys should buy a temporary engagement ring and if the girl says yes then go ring shopping her the next day to get what she really wants. Personally I wold want my guy to buy me a ring he knows I'd love and not what he likes.

• But she just focused on the size and price of it, not saying she liked it or not.
      You can dislike a ring, but laughing at him and only consider marrying someone depending on how expensive and big a ring is, is something only a BITCH would do.
      If you only care about size and price, then date a rich guy, cause you know he can afford it.
      She just wants the ring and the bragging rights, she doesn't want a man in her life.

• If I were the guy I'd dump that ungrateful human being.

• Dump the bitch.

• It is kinda ugly, not gunna lie. But she shouldn't have reacted like that.

• Its one thing to not like the ring, and a whole other thing to post this kind of hateful thing on social media. I didn't like my original ring and he understood. Our story is a little complicated. But still. I would have never in a million years posted something as rude as this. Besides, its a pretty rice and actually suits her finger nicely. Its dainty.

• Ungrateful bitch 😡

• Sounds like a stuck up, money-grubbing whore to me...

What Guys Said 11

• if that's how she reacted, especially to publicly mock it i'd tell her to give teh ring back and then i'd re-consider being with her.

• I'd shove the ring down her throat, after all, it's small, so she won't have no problem swallowing it, right? -_-
    I'd kick that bitch out of my life, and wonder how the fuck did I even think of marrying her.

• I'll cuss her out because she's lucky to have a loving man to want to marry her. Who knows one day he could buy her a bigger one. She should be humble because the bible never says anything about putting a diamond ring on your wife's finger. You could also leave her ass since you now know where her head Is at.

• I'd wring her her dry of blood.

Wring wring wring

• I would never give a girl a ring with a stone that small.

1 ct is the MINIMUM size for a ring and 1/2 ct the minimum size for earrings.

• Break off the whole thing, take the ring back, and spend the money on something for myself.

• This makes me not want to get married honestly

• Her hand is really wrinkled, probably because no one woupd marry a bitch like her

• Spoiled, ungrateful women
    Instant dump
    Out the door

• That lady looks like rumpleforeskin... Those hands look like they are 70...

• Well the spoiled bitch should remain single then, I'd throw it at her and say "bye bitch"