Have you ever used the party 'drug' N2O?

• Yeah, I have
  • No, I haven't
  • No, but I'd like to try

Most Helpful Guy

• N20... Nitrous oxide... so you mean laughing gas?
    I mean, I may have had it when I have gotten surgery or dentist or some medical thing like that, but I haven't had it in any other situations than legitimate medical ones.

A 'party' drug?
    I don't think I've ever heard of that being a party drug, unless it is some slang for another thing. xD

• Yeah laughing gas, aka hippy crack.
      You can put it in a balloon and breath it in.
      The effect only lasts half a minute or so.

• I've been to parties where people were using it before @dangerDoge... and this was about 6 or 7 years ago.

They actually got a hold of one of those big tanks of it. The kind of tank that I used to fill balloons up with at Toys R Us lol

• It's really not that dangerous or as bad as huffing paint or glue or something. Hell, dentists give it to you. That said, I didn't do it.

What Guys Said 6

• Nitrous Oxide? The stuff Dentists prefer to use as a mild anesthetic?

• isn't N2O used against pain if you are at the dentist? i would still not recommend it. they used to use ether as narcotic, but now they know it is bad for your health.
    just dont do drugs^^ it is not good for your health and certainly harmful for your psyche

fun fact: it is called laughing gas because u sometimes get cramps in your lung and it looks like you are laughing.

• No. And neither should u.

• I've never used any kind of drug and don't plan on starting.

• Nope, I've heard of it before though. Apparently, Osho (Bhagwan Rajneesh) wrote a few books while under the influence of N2O

• Yeah I did it while i was driving but then i crashed my car and stopped. RIP lol

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah my dentist gave it too me once i think

• Dont even know what that is...

• I don't do drugs.