What "First World Problem" did you "suffer" from today?

I went grocery shopping and the first store had Lactose Free Milk, Soy Milk, Almond Milk, and Rice Milk. I only drink Rice Milk, but I only like the Vanilla Flavor which was the one milk they didn't have, so I had to go five minutes down the street to another store where they had it. First world problems!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Phone was too big for my skinny jeans
    2. I left home at 95% charge insted of 100%
    3. My cat pooped on my bed and found out when I layed down on it lol
    4. I played xbox while eating doritos
    5. The "Hot" Chip's weren't spicy
    6. I had to make more than on trip to the car to bring the groceries in
    7. And umm what else? Oh yeah, I ate spaghetti with a white shirt lol

Most Helpful Girl

• The cost of chocolate vs good quality chocolate to gamble on the Oscars

What Guys Said 7

• I only drink beef milk. It’s like rice milk that’s been squeezed through tiny holes in living cows.

My first world problem, I was watching a movie but I was out of Ben&Jerry ice cream :(

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Listening to people tell me that all my legitimate problems are first-world ones. What the hell is wrong with people! Why do we have to feel bad about what our problems are? Because their not as bad as what some other people have to deal with?

Listen up bitches! We had maybe the most difficult time out of everyone, our history is one shit storm after the other and through hard work, determination and skill, we were able to craft a country as great as ours. Do you know what caused that? We were never content with what we had!

Come to this country, didn't like the swamp land, we built fucking New York city.

Didn't like the British ruling over us, we fought tooth and nail to get to keep this shit hole for ourselves. Got tired of tree people attacking us for taking their land, we befriended them, learned how to fight like them and then killed all the ones who didn't tell their tribe to pack up their shit and do a drum circle somewhere else.

We hated how everything smelled like shit, so we put sewage systems in so that people in cities didn't have to throw their waste out into the street and invented cars, because horses smell like shit too.

We got tired of retards, so we made booze illegal, but then we remembered that booze is actually a lot of fun, so we brought it back.

We saw terrible illnesses break out, so we cheered on as scientists figured out how to cure that shit. We still don't really understand anything about biology, but if you mix enough random shit together, you get results so you can pretend.

We hated how we treated blacks, realized we were basically letting a bunch of niggers take the credit for white mans work.

We realized black people were beginning to get as many rights as women so we started giving them more

We realized that our country was fucking awesome and we should support any other country trying to be like us!

We realized a lot of the shit we gave credit to white men for was kinda thanks to the niggers

We realized calling people n** as in insult was really gay,

we realized calling people gay was a real jew thing to do

We realized calling people names is bullying

We realized that bullying seems to be really hard for some kids to deal with.

Hopefully by now you understand the point. It really pisses me off to hear people say that as if our country just appeared here one day. The whole reason we have a nice country is because we worry about this shit.

• I didn't get notifications on GAG.

• One of our kites wouldn't fly properly, and it was by girlfriend's son's. Yes my dragon kite flew fine, yes my girlfriend's duck kite flew fine too, but the little kid's jetfighter kite had something wrong with it. He was really sad

• Wow! And here I thought the only kind of milk there was were: skim, 1%, 2%, chocolate and whole. Now there's vanilla flavored? Jeez! These milk distributors are willing to put ANYTHING in milk!!!

• My washer/dryer broke down.

• My new truck had a dead battery

What Girls Said 8

• Cousin's car Problems... Continued all Day.
    Good luck and No use Crying over Spilled Milk. xx

• Pretty near all problems in the first world is a first world problem. Every time you look in your fridge that has food in it and you think or say there is nothing to eat you are experiencing a first world problem

• so did that happen to you today?

• It happens to me like everyday and probably everyone else

• Hmmm. I ran out of lotion tonight. What a shame.

• When I was taking a shower this morning I slipped and fell. Now I have a big bruise on the back of my upper leg.
    Clumsiness at it's finest folks.

• I locked myself out of the car... and had to wait in the rain!

• A horny guy messaged me on GAG lol

• Looking at dumb questions like this

• My nailpolish chipped after I had spent virtually a billion hours on my nails with 5 layers of different base and topcoats! Damn seche vite...