Have you ever done something to someone's toothbrush?

I did,
he made me mad.
so i took his toothbrush and sort of cleaned the toilet with it
the inside
and watched him brush his teeth

• Yes (what)
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I been doing that for years, and it's still funny! I video record my hand with the toothbrush in it scrubbing all the hard ro get to crannies of the toilet bowl, than later I record her brushing his teeth with the same brush! This way I can enjoy the experience over and over!

• do you show them lol

• No, though I suspect they'd quickly become a YouTube sensation!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• ... mine was toilet too... that sense of satisfaction is calming... it just only has just a slight hint of guilt.

• No, that is so messed up.

• it was justice in my eyes

• That's illegal what you did. I'm calling the cops and your IP Address will be tracked. Going anon can't help you.

• i live next to an officer

• How is that relevant? I'm still calling the cops. What you did is a crime and you confessed to it.

• She could easily be lying saying something isn't evidence. I mean if it was why don't cops get rappers everytime they say they do drugs in a song?

Exactly because saying and doing something is two completely different things. Though I know you're jk.

• No comment

• How did he make you mad?

• it was years ago my brother found a used condom in my trash and gave it to our mom

• Hope you never did anything else like that again

• i didn't really even know what a condom was i thought it was a sack for your coins

• Lol that is too evilish

• If I was your boyfriend and I found out you would be in a grave.

• Hahahahahahaha... did ya tell him? And fuck everyone who comments negatively... it was a nice prank... hahahahaha it cracked me up... respect...

• holy shit i should keep my toothbrush close i didntknow such psychos exist

• You do realize you could kill them doing that illness from in properly desposial of poop is the number one cause of children dieing in 3rd world countries and even if you don't die you could be given them desieses that are impossible to get ride of like hep a or b

• Yes, when I was 13 I rubed my sister's toothbrush through my sweaty armpit hair she deserved it.

• No i haven't attempted to kill anyone with e-coli.

• No that's horrible

What Girls Said 13

• No, I have not resorted to such child-like methods of getting redemption.
    Can you please explain how that was 'justice' in your eyes? Do you really believe that the problem between you and this guy will be resolved because he wronged you, and you wronging him in return?

• I told you guys I wasn't even in middle school when I did this

• Oh ok, I suppose. I would never have dared to do something with such poor intentions whether 9 or not but I suppose everyone's different.

• i hadn't known of diseases all i knew was i was mad and brushing my teeth so i got an idea

• Hah, eww. No, I've never done that.

• That's gross and you do know that they could get sick, right? I've never done anything to anyone's toothbrush except throwing it away without asking them because I thought it was time to buy a new one lol.

• LOL!!! XD What you did is horribly funny, now I need to find someone to do this to... hmmm... jk lol omg!

• lolllll well justice was served

• No, that's extremely gross and also immature

• When I'm mad at someone I talk it through with them, shout at them or don't talk to them for a while, but I don't do than kind of nasty things ever.

• No & that is just weird, rude & immature.

• omg 😱😱😱 you're cruel lol

I've always wanted to try something like that but I've never done it. and don't think I ever will. the thought never crosses my mind.

• Hey,
    Never really thought about it. Lol, You just giving me ideas!
    Take care.
    P. s was justice served or nah?

• That's horrible !!! All I did was hidd it

• There are these two rude spoiled af empty head kids I hate so much, they're the son and daughter of my parents friends (which are completely ridiculous themselves too, hence the kids came out like that) and one night (this must have been literally like 9 years ago or so) we were at a hotel and they did something that pissed me off very much so I took a wee on their toothbrushes one night and the other I cleaned the toilet with the boy's. They deserved it, I would do it again if I had to

• Nope and that is disgusting.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more