Yes I know what tanning beds can do to your skin. I don't need that talk. My mom gives it to me everytime before I go in lol.
Should I remove my makeup before I tan? I would go right after school and then after I tan I would probably go hangout with my boyfriend and his friends. I really don't want to have to remove my makeup just to tan for 5-15 mins. My makeup isn't that heavy and doesn't have a high SPF if it has any at all. My makeup is also very even when I put it on.
- It's fine to tan with makeup on.19% (4)0% (0)13% (4)Vote
- You can do it sometimes. Don't do it all the time tho. Try to mix it up5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Don't it. Remove it.19% (4)40% (4)26% (8)Vote
- Fuck no! Don't tan with makeup on.43% (9)50% (5)45% (14)Vote
- Other14% (3)10% (1)13% (4)Vote
@missnowhere @RationalMale @AleDeEurope @bubbletrouble @TheLuckyOne1
Most Helpful Guy
I would ask at reception; however I would remove it just to be on the safe side - and talking about being safe; put on sunblock cream (no joke)2
Most Helpful Girl
Thank you for the Mention, @Random_chick_2384
I have been Tanning for over 10 years now, and I Never once Had a Problem. I do Not Lay out in the Sun, which Can cause More damage and if One does Do the Tanning bed Right... I see no Fight.
I have Gone in with a little Make-up On, and have Always Come out with No Problems as well.
Good luck. xx0