Whats the first thing you do when you buy and hookup a new computer?

Youve just turned it on for the first time. What do you do?

0|0
15|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey,
    open google to see if i did everything right. I then set up my adobe reader, my anti virus, get rid of the screensaver, set up my music, download all my school junk and then finally hook up my printer.
    :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a specific first thing I do there's so many things that need to be done, download gogle chrome, install adblock, get antivirus, download Steam and League of Legends, sign in to youtube/google sign in to facebook, spotify and wherever else. And there's probably a bunch of things I'm forgetting, I'm done writing anyway :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• i download microsoft office, Skype, sync my music, get rid of the ugly default screen, adjust the display time, hook up to my wifi and printer, etc etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Download some things like anti-virus protection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Download and set up the best fire wall and anti spyware

0|3
    0|0
  • Gotta make sure the internet works lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I go on gag! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Personalize it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess plug up my external hard drive and put all my shit back on 🙈😋

0|0
    0|0
  • customize the wallpaper

0|1
    0|0
  • The first thing I did was set up Linux dual boot w/ windows. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Install the best antivirus I can get my hands on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on Wattpad. : D

0|0
    0|0
  • Get Anti-virus and Microsoft Office

0|0
    0|0
  • I was gonna be petty and say talk to people of the same age as me, but since I'm not...
    Change the settings and personalize them to my liking

0|0
    0|0
  • Install photoshop and make sure everything runs smoothly...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Umm put all the mobo drivers on that bitch + some antivirus software? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few programs that I install, including virtuagirl chrome, Photoshop, droidcamx, but honestly the first thing you do is install software, and tie it to your network.

0|0
    0|0
  • I download an antivirus. AVG free or Norton.

0|0
    0|0
  • Download Spotify so I can listen to music while installing and configuring the computer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Install anti-virus, then additional browsers, then create Windows restore discs. Then I install whatever software will be specific to that computer's purpose. It differs greatly if it's one of my computers or for one of my clients.

0|0
    0|0
  • Setup all the settings i want and install programs and make it work the way i want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just bought a new laptop. I think the first thing I did when I turned it on was to set up the wireless connection to my network. After that, I surfed the internet.

0|0
    0|0
    • And then, after downloading every virus and adware on the internet, he thought about antivirus software.

• @Red_Arrow lol EVERY virus and adware? I don't think so. And FYI, I also set up the firewall (both on the computer and router) and antivirus software.

• Update it, and load necessary or good programs on it, set up the internet connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Install Steam client

0|0
    0|0
  • overclock it

0|0
    0|0
  • change that horrible "Telly Tubbies " wallpaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's store bought, wipe windows and install linux.

0|0
    0|0
  • Download Steam, Uplay, add a screen, get Skype, and connect to all my internet accounts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tweak the living shit out of it to play games better : D

0|0
    0|0
  • Download the Pokerstars software.

0|0
    0|0
  • Download chrome. That's the purpose of internet explorer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Download and install all my programs/games and transfer my files.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just go in and browse internet as it is... fuck antivirus shit... I was always findin' em annoyin' since it's takin' centuries to be downloaded...

0|0
    0|0