Whats the first thing you do when you buy and hookup a new computer?

Youve just turned it on for the first time. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey,
    open google to see if i did everything right. I then set up my adobe reader, my anti virus, get rid of the screensaver, set up my music, download all my school junk and then finally hook up my printer.
    :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a specific first thing I do there's so many things that need to be done, download gogle chrome, install adblock, get antivirus, download Steam and League of Legends, sign in to youtube/google sign in to facebook, spotify and wherever else. And there's probably a bunch of things I'm forgetting, I'm done writing anyway :P

What Girls Said 14

• i download microsoft office, Skype, sync my music, get rid of the ugly default screen, adjust the display time, hook up to my wifi and printer, etc etc.

• Download some things like anti-virus protection.

• Download and set up the best fire wall and anti spyware

• Gotta make sure the internet works lol

• I go on gag! lol

• Personalize it :)

• I guess plug up my external hard drive and put all my shit back on 🙈😋

• customize the wallpaper

• The first thing I did was set up Linux dual boot w/ windows. Lol

• Install the best antivirus I can get my hands on.

• Go on Wattpad. : D

• Get Anti-virus and Microsoft Office

• I was gonna be petty and say talk to people of the same age as me, but since I'm not...
    Change the settings and personalize them to my liking

• Install photoshop and make sure everything runs smoothly...

What Guys Said 18

• Umm put all the mobo drivers on that bitch + some antivirus software? LOL

• There are a few programs that I install, including virtuagirl chrome, Photoshop, droidcamx, but honestly the first thing you do is install software, and tie it to your network.

• I download an antivirus. AVG free or Norton.

• Download Spotify so I can listen to music while installing and configuring the computer.

• Install anti-virus, then additional browsers, then create Windows restore discs. Then I install whatever software will be specific to that computer's purpose. It differs greatly if it's one of my computers or for one of my clients.

• Setup all the settings i want and install programs and make it work the way i want.

• I just bought a new laptop. I think the first thing I did when I turned it on was to set up the wireless connection to my network. After that, I surfed the internet.

• And then, after downloading every virus and adware on the internet, he thought about antivirus software.

• @Red_Arrow lol EVERY virus and adware? I don't think so. And FYI, I also set up the firewall (both on the computer and router) and antivirus software.

• Update it, and load necessary or good programs on it, set up the internet connection.

• Install Steam client

• overclock it

• change that horrible "Telly Tubbies " wallpaper.

• If it's store bought, wipe windows and install linux.

• Download Steam, Uplay, add a screen, get Skype, and connect to all my internet accounts.

• I tweak the living shit out of it to play games better : D

• Download the Pokerstars software.

• Download chrome. That's the purpose of internet explorer.

• Download and install all my programs/games and transfer my files.

• I just go in and browse internet as it is... fuck antivirus shit... I was always findin' em annoyin' since it's takin' centuries to be downloaded...