Who else insanely hate the new gag feature which keeps on notifying you repeatedly about followed persons activities?

These shitty feature sucks. If a person follows someone. It does not mean he or she wants to know the loads of shit others do. Like really man. I have followed many people and i m seriously loaded with shitty questions asked by everyone instead of my own personal notifications... Anyone with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally get on GaG and briefly check notifications, messages, feed then leave (unless I'm bored or something other)
    Logging on and seeing more notifications than normal was pleasant till I realised that most of them were notifications of other people getting MHO (and better yet, when I don't even understand why that particular replies gets an MHO compared to all the other replies, like did you flip a coin or scroll down and select one at random or just pick the 10th person who posted,,,)

I turned that setting off pretty fast.

As for notifications about followed persons myTakes and questions, I don't have much of an issue with this. Pretty much everyone I follow, I follow because I felt that they were worth following for one reason or another, mostly that I feel that they are along the lines of nice, pleasant, open-minded and/or experienced persons.
    This reason has me responding to your question.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• You can go to the settings and turn that off. I don't like that feature, though it's nice for those who do like it, at least they let us choose whether to have it or not.
    Though it's perfect for the stalkers hahaha xD

• It's from our recent update which you can read about here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25903-less-opinions-on-more-questions-privacy-notifications

You can change your notification setting on your profile
    simply go to your profiles Settings, and scroll down. ^.^

• Yes I agree. If you only have a few minutes you want to reply to my responses not have to check through all the followers comments.

• You have an option of going to 'settings' and selecting what you want on your notifications and what not :)

• Don't you ever get curious as to the situation with my anal piles?

• Me by far.
    If a person gets MHO, good for them. But don't notify me. I have less than a 5% chance of knowing or caring who they are.

• I actually like that part of the update.

That's kinda the only part I like about it.

• You can change the settings.
    I have changed a few so I'm not getting as much now

• I agree it is not a wise idea. It gets you ready to do things, but really its telling your whats happening on g@g, but that is why you click live feed.

• i hate all the new update features

• with you... it's too irritating, and it's diluting personal notifications

• why do u even following then? don't follow.

• I came here about 5 minutes ago and BAM 35 notifications.

• tend to agree with you. only one good thing is the private notification option, that is quite nice.

• it has turned into a fb smh i hope there'son off switch

What Girls Said 9

• You can literally switch off certain notifications in the options menu...

• If you go to your settings, you can turn off the notifications so you don't have as many :)

• You can turn off all the annoying notifications in your settings

• I am with You, @PervyBeauty and On top of This... Seeing Someone Else's MHO.
    Good luck. xx

• No.. Now everyone knows when I am gassy

• I agree with you, OP☆

• You can go to settings and uncheck what you don't want to be notified for.

• Yeah, it's too much tbh. We were better off without it. I just mark them as read and ignore them.

• You can turn that off in the settings