What is the MOST beautiful qoute you have ever seen/heard?

It may be one or a couple, but what to you is the most beautiful qoute you've ever seen or heard. I'm a really big fan of qoutes and basically I like to find qoutes that make me think "WOW". I have a lot of favorites, but I just recently found this one by Johnny Depp: "You can close you eyes to things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to things you do not want to feel" and I fell in love with it immediately.

Most Helpful Guy

• This one was from the movie Troy, I really liked it.

“The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5s0TI3gxj8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• "You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, never wanted you, in all probability he hates you. It's not the worst thing that could happen."

"The things you own end up owning you."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

"First you've gotta know - not fear, know - that someday you're gonna die."

• This isn't a beautiful quote but a grest quote.

"Dont leave the one you love for the one you like, becsuse the one you like is going to leave you fpr

• Okay the most beautiful quote for me is this, sorry its in Spanish you can translate it.
    La noche es la mejor representación de la infinitud del universo. Nos hace creer que nada tiene principio y nada, fin.

• "the night is the major representation of the infinity of the universe." did i get it?

• @ashisimo the first part yes !

• "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    Ronald Reagan

It was not much longer that over a hundred million people were freed.

• Don't worry about finding the right person. Instead, focus on becoming the right person.

• 0|0
  • Not a big fan of quotes, TBH. Most people just make themselves look more asinine than they already were by trying to sound philosophical.

• "Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity all it takes is a little push" Joker

"Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command." - Alan Watts (philosopher that introduced zen philosophy to the west)

• This too shall past

• 0|1

What Girls Said 10

• sometimes the apple is to hard to reach! The ones who are worth it will try there best to climb that tree to reach the apple! Only one will ever succeeded!- by apple!

• Don't do love, don't do friends, I'm only after success.

— Queen and goddess of earth, Marina and the diamonds.

• "Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

• ”My life didn't please me, so I created my life.”

- Coco CHANEL

• "YOLO"

It makes me tear up everytime 😭

• There is no path to happiness, happiness is the path
    - Buddha

• "False tears bring pain to those around you. A false smile brings pain to one self."

• "The less you care, the happier you will be"

• These hoes ain't loyal. Beautiful.

• "It's not about how you start the race but how you finish it."