QUIZ: What Type of Friend Are You?

QUIZ

I GOT:

An Honest Confidant

We all know there are times in our lives when we need to hear the honest truth. That is when your friends call you! Whether it’s telling them to dump that less than desirable partner, or offering them some sound fashion tips, friends can count on you to tell them the truth in a way that is respectful and dignified. You are the one they go to when they need affirming advice that will help them make the right decisions. You are a wise and compassionate companion who always keeps it real and that’s why your friends love you so much!

1|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• An Honest Confidant

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d02-99eb-3a9586b3f473.jpg

We all know there are times in our lives when we need to hear the honest truth. That is when your friends call you! Whether it’s telling them to dump that less than desirable partner, or offering them some sound fashion tips, friends can count on you to tell them the truth in a way that is respectful and dignified. You are the one they go to when they need affirming advice that will help them make the right decisions. You are a wise and compassionate companion who always keeps it real and that’s why your friends love you so much!

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish I had a friend that looked like either of them. :P

• Ahaha 😂😂😂

well I'd say you were a confidant and a rock coz you are trustworthy and a shoulder to lean on. You've always been a great friend to me.

• Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The Rock

You serve as a solid foundation upon which your friends can build a lifelong memories! You and your friends have laid the groundwork for a friendship that is unbreakable and you have created many memories along the way. Although you may have encountered some obstacles, you are the kind of friend who stays loyal and helps your friends navigate their way through this journey we call life.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• The Rock

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4436-bdb5-d54f9b94a06c.jpg

You serve as a solid foundation upon which your friends can build a lifelong memories! You and your friends have laid the groundwork for a friendship that is unbreakable and you have created many memories along the way. Although you may have encountered some obstacles, you are the kind of friend who stays loyal and helps your friends navigate their way through this journey we call life.

this sounds about right

1|0
    0|0
  • "The Matriarch"
    Your friends often refer to you as “The Mum” of the group because you are affectionate and comforting! You are the kind of friend that always makes sure everyone is warm enough and has had enough to eat!

Meanwhile in the matriarchy
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../3f4.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • An Honest Confidant

1|0
    0|0
  • The Rock !

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I'm a MOM who knew... I wonder when the baby is due...

1|0
    0|0
    • Your friends often refer to you as “The Mom” of the group because you are affectionate and comforting! You are the kind of friend that always makes sure everyone is warm enough and has had enough to eat! All your friends know they can call you to bring them chicken soup whenever they are sick and you insist that they text you to make sure they arrive home safely after a late night out. You are always proud of your friends when they achieve something great and support them whenever they need it!

• Show All
    • Haha yeah. I value loyalty above everything else

• i believe in honesty, sincerity and fun :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Did you do the quiz?

• Show All
    • this is what i got after quiz

The Matriarch

Your friends often refer to you as “The Mom” of the group because you are affectionate and comforting! You are the kind of friend that always makes sure everyone is warm enough and has had enough to eat! All your friends know they can call you to bring them chicken soup whenever they are sick and you insist that they text you to make sure they arrive home safely after a late night out. You are always proud of your friends when they achieve something great and support them whenever they need it!

• Hahahah ok thanks !! :)

• i got the same

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• The Matriarch
    Your friends often refer to you as “The Mom” of the group because you are affectionate and comforting! You are the kind of friend that always makes sure everyone is warm enough and has had enough to eat! All your friends know they can call you to bring them chicken soup whenever they are sick and you insist that they text you to make sure they arrive home safely after a late night out. You are always proud of your friends when they achieve something great and support them whenever they need it!

1|0
    0|0
  • The Rock

1|0
    0|0
  • An Honest Confidant

1|0
    0|0
  • i am dead friend

0|0
    0|0