Have you ever had one of those days where you feel super exposed because you forgot to wear a bra even though you have a thick coat on?

I forgot to put a bra on while rushing to get dressed this morning so I only have on a long sleeved shirt, and I have on a thick coat, but I keep feeling like they stick out too much and that someone will notice since I don't have small boobs. I can't wait to get home. :T

• I've had one of those days.
    23% (3)18% (2)21% (5)Vote
  • I haven't had one.
    62% (8)18% (2)42% (10)Vote
  • I have moobs that go braless all the time so I know how you feel.
    8% (1)9% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • Potatoes.
    7% (1)55% (6)29% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My boobs aren't big (34C) but they're not small either so if I remove my coat they're big enough to be noticed. :T

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• after a long winter when I wear a coat every day, I would go out in the spring, without my coat, and I would feel naked, like I left my house completely shirtless.
    You just get accustom to feeling the different layers and weight of the clothing, and when it isn't there, you kind of freak out a little.
    Half the time when I wear a spring coat, it isn't because I feel I need it, it's to make me feel covered.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't have small boobs" sounds good to me

uh anyway, I've had one of those days when I forget my bus pass (oyster) and I have to go back then its all "actiony" because I have to rush to get back on-time

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • When girls have those kinds of days around me, it usually means I'm having a GREAT day!

0|1
    0|0
  • likes this question

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I could never forget a bra. I'm a 32 DD and it would be really bad to walk around with my chest constantly in motion. 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm not in the shower I always have one on so I feel like it would be soooo weird to not have one on all day. You're probably just fine with your jacket on :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have one of those days because I will never go into public without a bra. My boobs are way to big and I would feel like everyone would know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have almost gone out in one of those crop top sports bras but I remembered just before I left and changed, I haven't ever done it. I'm a DD sometimes an E cup so on it would be horrible if I forgot

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't leave the house without a bra because my boobs are big. I wear a bra religiously or else my boobs will jiggle everywhere. 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never forgotten to put a bra on before. Ever. So my answer is no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear a bra on a daily basis, so i guess so, at first it felt weird but now wearing a bra feels weird

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never had a day like that and
    i'm much smaller than you ><

0|0
    0|0