What was your first car? Do you still have it? What car do you want next?

Kinda bored and just wondering what your first car was, o you still have it? and what car do you want next?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first car was a 1998 ford Winster. I still have it... i want a Mustang! :)

• i had a 2004 mustang cobra... i miss it soooo much :( Does the windstar still run good aha? heard it wasn't good

• Oh you and your poor car lol, OH NO not the cops lmao. Oh dang, overheating issue. Aw man, I feel for you on that one.

I will tell you what happened 3 weeks ago with my girlfriend and I. We went out for dinner. So we went to this fancy restaurant. Originally I was supposed to drove but my girlfriend said since I was taking her out and everything that we would use her car. Now she ALSO said if I could drive cause did not want to be embarrassed, So I did drive it with no shame lol, it worked good for me. I forgot what those people are called but the guy at the restaurant took her car and parked it for us. So we ate and everything was good. Now she was ok to drive it back cause the “guy” was supposed to bring it up to the front for us. Well we ate and were waiting outside and we literally see 4 guys pushing her old honda to the side and so I was laughting hard, she had her palms in her face and was not laughting like me.

• So I talked to the guys and they said it would not start and push it to the side so other could get by. So like everyone stared at us lol, anyways my girlfriend went in, won't start, she was literally like “starting you f*cking car”. I was still laughting… but then she got all emotional after it started and literally started to cry. So I just comforted her and told her not to worry what others think and stuff like that. But that was prob the most emabssing thing that happened this year to her with that car

What Girls Said 11

• First car was a 2004 silver F150
    2 door, extended cab

I got it when I was 16 for my birthday and I drive it every day. And I will continue to drive it until it rots out underneath me lol

Tonight it took out a suicidal raccoon that literally ran into (not in front of) my tire when I was going down the road.

• loool, seems like a beast, glad you like it :) What do you plan on getting after?

• I find them functional for my lifestyle.

• they're good to have, i wish i had 4 wheel drive lmao. but yeah they're good.

• My first ever car I ever drove was a Toyota Camry LOL I love it though, even though the alternator was done haha but it got fixed and I still have it. I don't want to sell it, plus it's a good second car for emergencies, I can always count on it. I then brought a new car after that. My white Evo. Then I sold that car and brought another new car (my current one) a 2015 Kia Rio. I have another car, which I don't drive as much. It's in storage.

• Oh i think you told me about the Camry. You had an evo :o why you sell it to get a kia rio? :o

• Ughh I know that exact same feeling 😐 That sucks man 😞 Maybe later down the road hey 🙌🏽☺️

• yeah :( i miss that car. but life moves on. I have a camro now. yellow and black... but i would still love to have my cobra

• My first car was a 1989 Ford Taurus. I technically started out in my dad's 2001 Ford Ranger, but it was never really mine.
    I do not have the Taurus anymore, sadly. It was a great little car. I drive a 2009 Ford Escape XLT now, which was handed down to me from my mom, and I plan to drive it for many more years. It is a great car, and the only thing it has had go wrong with it in the past 7 years is that the water pump belt broke and had to be replaced, and I also had my thermostat replaced.

• Never had one!

• My first car was a 1973-74 340 Plymouth Duster. I never knew what I really had till after it was gone.

• I don't have my own car yet :/

• i totaled it within 4 days

• First car is 2013 Chevy Equinox. And I can't decide what I want next!

• lol a toy car probably
    nope I don't

• My first car was a GMC Sonoma truck. No, I don't have it anymore 😢 Sadly my dad sold it a week ago.
    I would just like another truck or even just a car

• A toy mustang

What Guys Said 8

• As of right now, I have a '95 Dodge Dakota, really nice. Very little rust, a few dents here and there, old cassette player. Only thing that I don't like about it is that the gas gauge don't work, but that's an easy fix. Haven't wrecked it yet (or damaged it in any way for that matter). I honestly don't know what my next vehicle will be, but as long as it is a truck I'm okay.

• My first car was and still is a 2.5i impreza

My next car?

Maybe a WRX, BRZ, or if i keep saving an STI

the dream is that supra tho

• STI the way to go and you can't go wrong with a supra either haha

• Yea ahaha, a 06-07 sti goes for 17-25k so its not out of reach hopefully ill have it by the time im 21

• yeah forsure, keep saving and it will come true

• 1990 something Cadillac Deville and I'm looking to get a 1986 Plymouth Valiant 100.

• A 1972 VW Beetle. Uhhh no.

• Totaled it within a month.

• McLaren P1

• I don't have a car

• 93 Volkswagen jetta