Cat owners, do you walk your cat on a leash?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no... but I should try it

What Girls Said 6

• Never here, Dear...
    A Dog is One thing, They are Very Docile with Any walking Mile.
    However, when it Comes to a Cat in the Hat, It's almost Like This... You Can Lead a Horse to Water, but you Cannot make Him... Drink.
    The same Story with a Fussy Feline. You can put the 'Leash' on 'Your cat,' but you Cannot Drag him to where it is At.
    Good luck. xx

• If I had a cat, I would haha.
    A girl on my college campus takes her bunny out on a leash to walk it haha. I've seen it 3 times so far. So cute but weird.

• Nope, my cat would kill me if I tried.

• A couple of times, yes.

• what? no...

I've never seen anyone do that either. plus my cat won't let me loll

• Used to have a cat as well as three dogs. The cat thought it was a dog. Used to take him to the beach on a leash with my dogs. He loved playing in the surf with the other dogs. Was weird as hell lol :P

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have cats now but, in one period of my life, I probably had 10 cats at various times (not all at the same time!) I tried walking a cat on a leash once. It felt ridiculous and the cat let me know that he felt the same way. I never tried it again.

• It is fascinating to watch people walk cats, I don't know how they get their cat to obey.

• NEVER!

• No he just runs around the farm catching mice he get plenty of exercise without me walking him