Do you enjoy spam?

Do you enjoy spam?
I know its pretty much 1 degree away from dog food but if you lightly pan fry it for a minute on each side, it makes quite a delightful sandwich meat.

• I fucking love spam
  • There should be a law against it
  • Never tried it

Most Helpful Girl

• I never tasted it before but I really want to try out spam fries.

• I haven't tried that yet either

• Lol, okay so it tastes as gross as it looks

• Thanks for mhg :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not sold here in Europe but we have some sausages which are just as disgusting

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 14

• They luckily only sell it in England, not here in continental Europe. Being from Switzerland, where we cherish our high-quality sausages just like in Germany, I consider Spam a disgrace for the terms "meat" and "sausage".
    I mean really... if you have smoked Alaska salmon or good quality Italian Salami or Mortadella or one of those great Swiss/German Bratwurst with fresh herbs... why would you put something in your sandwich that looks like your dog just threw it up?

• Midnight snack time but nothing else left at home and all the shops are closed?

• You might be able to get it in mainland Europe and you just haven't looked or noticed it.
      Here in Australia we have all our own fresh produce too and there's no reason to eat spam and I didn't think we had it either untilI actually looked and blow me down it was there. Girl at the checkout gave me a weird look when I bought it.

So have a look in co-op or migros where the canned tuna and salmon usually is and you might just find it

• Errr it's sweet you looked up Coop and Migros but I think I'll stick with chocolate or cereals as midnight snack. Maybe a fruit if I feel like something fresh or a French Toast if I feel really wild ;-).

• 0|1
  • Yah I love spam, I eat rice with it. I don't eat spam everyday. Only when I go visit my mom and she cooks it for breakfast.

Have u tried pan frying vienna sausages? Its freakin amazing. Takes about 2-3 min to get a nice crisp on the outside. Eat it with rice :).

• It is great on long backpacking trips when the alternative is freeze dried meals. Otherwise I don't eat it.

• I've never tried it lol, saw it plenty of times but never bothered :P

• I've eaten it before it's not the most horrible thing ever but there are better things out there.

• Grew up with these in poverty. Love it. Part of childhood.

• Spam and fried egg on instant noodle is the national dish of Hong Kong.

True story.

• I like it when on camping trips, but I don't do those anymore.

• It's something I crave about once every 5 years.

• I've eaten it every now and then when I was kid, not so much at all now.

• Yum stovies spam and mash that brings back childhood memories

• I'm the fucking Spamwich king.

• It tastes like shit...

It's not a coincidence how Internet Spammin' and Spam meat are connected eh?

• Ever tried lightly Pam frying it? If you slice it thinly enough, it can slightly reduce that cat/dogfoodish flavor