Seattle, Washingtion vs Miami, Florida. Which of these U. S. cities would you rather visit?

If you could only visit one of these two cities in your life which would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to see Seattle. I've already been to Florida. Granted, it wasn't Miami, but still... I'd like to get out to the west coast finally.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a person who was born in Washington and has been to Seattle plenty of times, I am choosing Miami, Florida. Seattle has nice weather (though it likes to constantly drizzle), but Miami has nice beaches. Both are going to be relatively expensive.

On a note about Seattle, there are some weird people over in there haha. Reminds me of Austin in that sense.

What Girls Said 11

• I lived in Seattle for two years haha. I liked it (from my kid's perspective), I prefer the overcast weather over too hot, so I voted for that. Plus, visiting Leavenworth again would be nice!

I've been to Florida, but never Miami. Doesn't seem like my type of place.

• Damn this is a touch question since both are kind of dangerous cities.

Though I guess I will have to go with Seattle, Washingtion. Since I've been to majority of the southern states. Never really had a chance to visit northern states. Still no way in hell would I go alone.

• Just visit l. a. And play some video games woth me :p

• I really want to end up on the West Coast. So Seattle definitely!

• I've already been to Seattle a handful of times so I'll say Miami!

• Never been to Miami. I live in Seattle,

• Seattle would be pretty cool but I really need sunshine and beach

• 0|1
  • miami, seattle seems cold and void of diversity

• Miami, since I've never been to the east coast

• Seattle.

Miami was too humid and hot for my liking.

• any of this cities, I would prefer go in Kyoto or Sapporo

• Whats wrong with these cities?

• but what is wrong with not like usa? I prefer other country so. and the things with the iphone is true you can't denied it

• Not liking it is fine, but just realize that there's a difference between what you see on TV and reality

What Guys Said 15

• Been to Seattle many times. Born there in fact. But have been to Miami only once, so that would be my choice.

• Miami !!

• Seattle is really beautiful, but man oh man does it get old in large doses. I can only take so much grey skies and rain before I start going crazy. LOL

So yeah, my choice would be Miami... and then I'd zip over to the Keys.

• Miami no doubt !

• Seattle, since I live near Miami and I hate that city. The drivers are aggressive, the people are rude and pretentious, and there's high crime rates around that city.

Seattle would be more interesting for me, since it's got Starbucks, it's more liberal, and the birthplace of Microsoft.

• I'd rather visit Seattle. I live in southern California so I am used to sunny weather near the water. :-D

• I live in Miami my whole entire life and Mr 305 loves it here so Its Miami FL hands down

• I visited Seattle over the summer and I'm going there again in May. I have never been to Florida so Miami would be my choice.

• I've been to Miami but haven't been to Seattle yet so I voted Seattle. Miami is an amazing city though.

• Hmm Seattle since all of my buds are up there.

• Hitting Florida for springs next week, Suns out guns out

• i rather visit Seattle

• From an outsider in the UK, id have to say that Miami is more appealing..

• Miami beach

• Definitely Miami... sunny beaches and stuff...