Congratulations! You have posted 20 Opinions today! You won't see any ads for 24 hours on GirlsAskGuys! SHOULD THIS BE CONVERTED TO POINTS INSTEAD?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it should!

Most Helpful Guy

• The only question is why not? Not only do I hope we can earn points more rapidly on a frequent basis I hope we will get more and better prizes, incentives and rewards in the future that are MORE Attainable on a MORE Frequent basis, such as per Monthly or Weekly.

By adding more incentives, or prizes and rewards that are more attainable on a frequent basis instead of needing at least 750 XP points just to feature a question or a MyTake and then the rest requires a larger and lengthier amount of time such as the gift cards for TGIF and Amazon and they aren't even much. 10 bucks for TGIF, 20 for Amazon. I was hoping that would change to 20 bucks for TGIF and 50 bucks for Amazon, especially if it requires 7000XP points.

What Girls Said 2

• that would be awesome!!

• huh? you are getting points anyway

• That's a message GAG keeps sending every time you post 20 opinions in a day. It's so annoying because if you're a regular user, you'd get this message everyday and you can't block him. It stopped as soon as I reached level 7.

• @DBAOracle oh. well I never got that message

• Consider yourself blessed. I feel like taking the entire town for drinks now that I don't get it anymore... LOL.

What Guys Said 5

• After exp level 7 you won't see adds anyway.

• I have ad block, I don't see ads anyway. It's an annoying message that I have never opened. I wish I could just block them.

• Lol yeah.

• Much better idea

• I already use adblock, so ya.