Does anyone of you have a plan or a goal that you want to achieve in your life? I mean, besides having a family or a stable job... if so, what is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• memorize the Holy Book
    own a small farm

I have always wanted to buy bunch of gifts and give it to the orphange /kids.

so many more

• What about marrying an Arab guy? 😛

• Inshallah!

May Allah protect you and grant you a happy blessed marriage with a righteous guy. 😊

• :) ameen

thank you! and I pray the same for you, except a wife instead of a husband. @TheLuckyone1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love travelling and exploring new cultures. So one life goal I have is to visit every country in the world at least once. By "visiting" I don't mean "crossing the border for a few minutes" or "changing flights at the airport in that country". A visit only counts as visit if I stay in that country for at least 2-3 days.
    However, the way it looks now it will be hard to accomplish this since some war-torn countries such as Pakistan or the Iraq are very difficult and dangerous to visit at the moment.
    Another, more mild version of the same dream is to visit every US state at least once. I'm not American, so it's not as easy as for Americans. But I've visited around 20 US states so far, so this is a goal that I can probably achieve :-).

What Girls Said 2

• help somalia reach stability in any way.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0