Have you heard about the "Drumpfinator"?

Turns out one of Donald's ancestors changed the family name from "Drumpf" to "Trump". Donald's real name is Donald Drumpf and of course some clever people developed a Google Chrome extension called "Drumpfinator" that changes the word Trump to Drumpf on every page you visit.

here's a link to the extension.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

Have you heard about the

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I did hear about this from John Oliver :)

It's very amusing.

• It makes me so happy that this tag is trending. I actually installed the extension yesterday and it's made my day 1000x better.

• Haha lol.

• Sometimes , when they come from other countries , the people checking over their papers would change it so they could be pronounced easier. It's happened everywhere.

• Not a big deal. Many people change their name.

• lol this made my day :) @Facepalm thank you :)

• Yep! Haha and I'm not even American but gosh this is entertaining

• Now I have...

What Guys Said 6

• And this is useful how?

• if you look up the end of john oliver's monologue on trump, you'd understand. basically, his records show his family changed his name from drumpf to trump. trump sounds powerful and triumphant and drumphf sounds like the noise a fat dude would make when he plops his ass on a bench.

• I don't think it's supposed to be useful, it's supposed to be entertaining.

• You ladies and gents across the pond really don't seem to like this man huh?

• Yeah, why? Are we supposed to like cold blooded liars?

• @SecretScout, eh, only for the uber rich to take advantage off. We have low commercial / industry tax, so the only people doing well of it are CEO's, everyone else just pays the same shitty 10%-20% that's you guys on the mainland do :/.

• Quite a few second homes on the island from what I gather. Rich people using it as a tax haven. I had to look into the tax situation and other things when I had to draw up a proposal for a project just outside of Douglas.

• Yes and I think that all the people who are making a bid deal out of this need to remember that Literally Everyone has more than one name and to realize that Trump isn't some sort of fucking alien lol.

• Wow John Oliver did it.
    It's trending on Facebook and GAG

• It's not going to work, and it's so fucking stupid.