When was the last time you CRIED, and what about?

Most Helpful Guy

• July 2014.. While reading the news.

when Gaza Strip was attacked and 2100 people in my homeland where killed in less than 1 months. I was reading the news about a 15 years old boy being burned alive and then about a 14 years old girl who was killed with a knife.

Most Helpful Girl

• Last night becuse i miss my Dad..

• You have to be strong for him and carry on.

• I am sorry that all i have to offer you is words. *hugs * to you

Time won't take away your pain but it does helps you to learn to live with it. ♥ xxx

• Aww thank you ❤️

What Guys Said 33

• After my last ever semipro football game. Walking away from a game I love and played the majority of my life, just knowing i'd never strap up and play again was brutal, even though it was voluntary. I was a fucking mess. Funny part was we won a national championship, and everyone was celebrating in the locker room, and I was off in the corner just sobbing uncontrollably, haha. I'm not a big crier, that was the first time since I was a kid, but that shit was painful😭

• @redeyemindtricks Yeah, it was a tough decision to come to. At the time, it was mostly about work. The bar/restaurant I was a manager at was about to undertake a huge move to another location, and they had been giving me Saturday AND Sunday off for games every week during the season, which is UNHEARD of in that line of work, so it was tough to keep asking for that from them at the expense of my coworkers. Also was really starting to feel the wear and tear in my 30s, I wasn't just bouncing out of bed the next day anymore. Certain injuries rendered me fairly useless at work too, like when I separated my shoulder. Can't help out much in a sling. Had a few concussions too, and we're finding out more and more about the long term effects of that, so I figured smashing headfirst into people wasn't something I should do much more of. And two college players broke their necks and ended up in wheelchairs during my last couple seasons, and seeing that on TV had me fucked up. I just started...

• @redeyemindtricks... to realize that I was laying a whole lot on the line for the sake of a kid's game that I play for no money. I'm also a sucker for a storybook ending. Three undefeated seasons in a row, three league championships, and two consecutive national championships and ranked #1 in America... you can't go out more on top than that. I almost had to stop playing years earlier just because my schedule wouldn't permit it. The year before we had a good run but lost in the playoffs, the semifinal game, essentially. I remember being hungry to come back the next year and it almost didn't happen. I thought I was going to be done playing then, and knowing that I walked off the field the previous year without knowing it was my last game tore me up. I just wanted to know when i was taking off my pads for the last time, not realize it later. So I mean, #1 semipro team in the country is the pinnacle for me, so I decided to just walk away a champion. Hurts, but it was a nice ending for me

• A couple months ago. When I found myself in my old middle school catching up with this old teacher I used to have. We talked and talked. It was very cool to have him take my ideas more seriously than when I was younger. When he asked me what I was doing,, I was a little ashamed. Not about my job, or the fact I have no car anymore or the community college I go to, that wasn't so bad. It was all the stuff I wasn't DOING that bothered me.

I went back to work and I started losing my composure, I climbed up to the roof and just kinda thought back to when I was a kid, where I thought I was gonna be by the time I hit my age. I saw myself doing the things I loved. I saw myself going through hell, but it being worth it, I saw myself with better friends, maybe a girl, definitely a car. I thought I was going to be headed in the right direction to be totally self reliant, being able to do thngs like buy my own contact lenses and phone service.

It hurts to see yourself as a failure, especially when you had as many people as I did back then who genuinely believed that I could pull it off against so many fucking odds. There was this wall, because the part of the roof I was on was a lower section, I punched it until my hands bled. Why can't I just give up? Why can't I stop caring? I kept repeating the question as I thought about my past. It's because I can't let down all the people who believed in me, stuck out their necks for me when I was screwed. That's when I cried. Watching the sunset over the little town I grew up in, while sitting on the rooftop of my workplace, totally neglecting my responsibilities.

• Sometimes dreams don't work out for various reasons. So you have to create new ones. Hopefully you are pursuing new ones now

• I wish I could be like that. But when you want something more than anything else, you simply dont stop for anything. Even when all your motivation has gone away, you can't stop. My goals may never be actually reached, but I swear to god, I'm gonna get pretty damn close.

• Too long ago to really remember, I don't know I'll just say a long time ago. My Mum does enough crying for two people anyway so it kind of balances out. She's my emotions *shrug*

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

And girls be all like you should let it out be emotional and stuff Well I think not

• i think the last time i cried was when this kid chucked a rock at my knee while it was already bleeding.

i think i was like a really little kid lol.

• Earlier today when I watched this video for another question, just started crying for the first time in a long while due to sadness, as my people the Gypsy's were persecuted, slaughtered and experimented on by the Nazi's along side the Jews, Pols, Slavs and so many others.

That war is over only for those who have died, for the ones still alive from that time they'll by haunted by it forever even now the Nazi's actions haunt those of the groups and people that experienced it firsthand generations later.

What is shown here is only a representation of it, it is nowhere near as horrible or gruesome as the actual thing was.
    https://youtu.be/sHcJtU9dr6I

This should serve as a constant reminder not to forget the past, as those who forget history are doomed to repeat.

• Yeah , its indescribable what a great number of people suffered at the hands of the Nazi's. Such evilness is so hard to comprehend. Thank you for sharing that !!

• OMG that is so horrific. I imagine we don't even know half of what went on and the awful atrocities they did to people

• And people just don't want to believe it.

• Almost a year ago, I was in a horrific car accident that my younger brother and I could have died in. Once we got home and were assessed for injuries (none thankfully), the fact that one or both of us could have died finally hit me, and I definitely let some tears flow!

• I don't mind GAGers knowing it was only yesterday. I won't say why. I am only human and I've been hurting for weeks now.

• I yawned too hard.

• A month ago or so.
    I watched the last 30 mins of a Harry Potter movie cuz I was too lazy to turn on Netflix (I was really tired haha). There was a battle in a big maze (bigger than the maze of the maze runner) and Harry + the other guy used a portal to get back to their base, but it was a trap and they ported to an evil place where voldemort lives. Some rat human killed 'the other guy' and Harry needed to fight for his life. He eventually escaped and bought 'the other guy' back to home base. Then suddenly sad music kicked in and I started to cry. It was such a good scene that it just hit me. I have this with some other movies as well which is getting annoying from time to time and specially if I'm watching with some other people.

• Aww i cry every time i watch The Notebook movie.

• Romance , but very sad. It is the type of love i would love to find one day. Probably never hahah

• Ohyea I will definitely cry then. I better watch this movie alone haha

• Just last week and the other day and before that. Just recent broke up with my SO, so it's still fresh.

• About three months ago. I had a very difficult choice to make.

• Last year, when I heard some news that made get very sad, it was in September 26th I suppose.

• Most severely, 2 years ago when I came so close to drowning, too much shock after that. Most recent was just over life itself, pretty stupid haha :)

• I can hardly think of a time, but if you count one or two tear drops as crying then it was just some days back when I saw a few pictures of a girl who was very special to me at one point. I know Pussy behaviour but it is really rare... other than few tear drops I haven't cried for months

• Of course it isn't "pussy behaviour" at all. Tears are memories rolling down the cheeks. It's
      natural for your eyes to fill up when you miss someone who was special to you

• Lol. About 30 minutes ago? xD I was reading the book "A Thousand Splendid Suns". :( Phenomenal ending, emotional roller coaster all the way through. Haha
    Before that, the last time I cried was probably last year.

• Like last August, I was pretty stressed at the time and had a lot of emotions bottled up. So kinda forced myself to cry by thinking of possibly losing a loved one. I know it sounds weird but I needed it.

• 1|0
  • I got all sniffly and teary-eyed when I had to put my cat down the beginning of February.

• Aww I am so sorry. I can imagine how painful that must be. Pets become part of the family

• Ya, he was the second one we had to put down in less than 4 months too. Its hard enough losing one but losing two so close to each other sucked ass.

• Oh that is so sad. I am so sorry :(

• About a year or so ago I watched The Notebook, it was a lot sadder than I expected especially at the end.

• I have seen that film hundereds of times and I still cry everytine I watch it

• A lot of my mates said that they cried to it too, which makes me feel like less of a wimp haha

• Aww it just shows it reached your heart. It's an emotional movie

• Hmm 6 mos ago about the bitch of a situation i was in.

• about loosing trust in my ex, about the breakup, about the thing that I didn't play my cards correctly.

• Awww I understand. Sometimes our worst enemy is our own memories and regrets

• Well, considering situations like these one, I'd say people make mistakes of two reasons, they act without thinking or keep thinking without act.

• Yesterday coz I miss your gifs 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Didn't I answer this a while ago?

• Maybe on someone else's question. I haven't asked it before.. Questions get repeated all of the time. Just be thankful it isn't a" rate me" question... every other question is a rate me one hahah

• I can't imagine how I'd feel if someone even closer to me were to die.

• yeah , My father died last year. I still miss him everyday. Not a day goes by that i don't think about him. He wasn't just my father , but my best friend too

• Last time I cried emotionally was 2/7/ 2013 , I was crying over my incapability to grow up.

• Today, actually, since my cat passed away.

• After watching the movie 'Room' starring Brie Larson. It was a fucked up movie, but I loved it.

• I 've never seen that movie before. What sort of film is it?

• *old Nick not old man Jack lol.
      You won't regret watching it

• Thanks! :)

• 3 months ago i went though depression and no one realized so i went though it alone

• I am sorry ! Depression is so debilitating for the person suffering from it. The strongest of people are those who are "fighting battles" that no one else knows about. I hope you are doing so much better now !!

• moths ago over a girl i care about.

• When i couldnt stop shaking and i didn't have full control of anuthing below my neck. It was scary.

• i don't even remember the last time i cried, probably when i was a small kid

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 27

• A few day's ago. 😧😒This guy broke my heart, so a couple day's later he ran and told me of how some girl broke his heart. So I told my cousin/bestie "You know, they say the lord work's in mysterious way's... Ain't GOD good?" Probably gonna burn for that one, but it was worth it!!! 😂and now I'm over it and on to the next.

• Good for you!! I'm happy your heart is healed !! You deserve a special guy who will view you as precious and take care of your heat ♥

• I do , and i wouldn't change you at all! ♥

• why thank u and i wouldn't you either Tori

• Last time I had like a big cry was after I messed up on a huge exam that I cared for. Cried so much. But it was my fault, I should have been less lazy and study well
    And I also did a bit of crying a few days ago, but not for serious reasons, boy problems.

• uuhhh... ugh. -.-
    Saturday. just family stuff.

• Everytime i think about my dog. I'm pretty sure he has cancer but I don't know for sure... I'll find out Monday when I take him to the vet and if he does I guess put him down 😕😔😞😣😖😫😩😢😥😪😭

• Aww I'm sorry. I hope he's ok

• Well get a new dog then. It's just an animal, it's replaceable.

• @ShayanMortazavi1

Like at this point I honestly can't whether these are your honest opinions and you're trying to give advice and let other members know where you stand or are you the biggest troll in the world... Either don't take this offensively but you honestly irritate my soul -_-

• I don't know maybe a month ago because of loneliness

• Awww i am sorry. loneliness is awful. It can make you feel so isolated ♥

• a few minutes ago, my waffle was cold on the inside

• It was last summer, and it was because I found out my grandfather was in the hospital because of heart problems. I don't really cry all that much. Especially, not for other people with a rare few exceptions.

• I don't really remember. Probably a few weeks ago and probably over a sappy movie.

• yesterday because i thought the boy i liked rejected me

• Hmmm, it was probably three or four weeks ago with life just getting to be too much.

• It was Monday and about school and my frustration with anxiety and some of the people in my life.

• A couple weeks ago because my depression was worse than usual. I hate crying though so I try not to at all.

• A week or so ago.
    Cried about being long distance from my boyfriend. It gets hard sometimes

• Aww yeah, i can imagine that being very hard. You must miss him lots when he is away

• in summer when my grandma passed away

• A few weeks ago, I think? And there was no particular reason, it's just that I haven't cried for so long so I just needed a good cry :')

• I would rather not talk of it.

• The last was when i was 14, my dad was in the ICU for pneumonia!

• Like a week ago when I was watching this episode of Grey's Anatomy 💔 😭

• Right now i'm crying lmao just cause i'm thinking abiut how much my life sucks 😭

• Watch the movie Room.

• A few days ago, pms combined with relationship problems is never a good idea lol

• 2 days ago. Becaus of some asshole

• yesterday... I cry almost everyday... I'm depressed and I'm bulimic and I'm only 15 years old don't really know why am still here...

• It was about a week ago. My boyfriend and I got into a fight. He said some hurtful things out of anger, which caused me to breakdown.

• Like last week. My significant other is incarcerated .. It's really hard not having him here with me.

• Last Wednesday.

I was in a make it or break it type fight with my boyfriend. It wasn't a petty fight over trivial things. It was us facing some deeply seeded issues with the relationship and we both were in tears during the conversation. So... yeah, that's when I cried last.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more